Love it but prefer the lavender

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013

Really like the sweet scent more so than the lavender but I don't know if it's just me, the lavender feels a little bit more moisturising.

New packaging is a disaster

Posted by 5275398883970028230 on Feb 21, 2013

The smell is very sweet and pleasant, but the new packaging is a disaster. We ordered 4 of this and one get totally spilled away on it's way to us. The cap is easily unwinding from the smallest pressure. The plastic is more transparent and this does not look good. The form of the new bottle does not feel right in hand. Old one is better.

Smells lovely

Posted by 4732516121678238973 on Mar 01, 2013

Pro: Smells lovely My hair likes it on a bad day Not so much "trash" in it Con: My skin feels a little sticky, like if i put sun block on

Mist smells great

Posted by Springtime on Aug 04, 2013

I use this as a room and wardrobe spray. Nice but very light. I love scent of rich Vanilla and fresh Sweet Orange. Thanks !

fantastic smell

Posted by happydays on Nov 14, 2011

use this as an airfreshener, on my hair and skin...wish it would last a bit longer..

Love it!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

Smell is good and I am using the bottle to make my scent mix.

very good

Posted by 5303582712741064370 on Dec 02, 2012

very good

향이 금세 변해요

Posted by Reviewer2177765 on Aug 01, 2013

이 라인 향이 쉬이 변하는 것 같아요. 이상한 뿌라스틱 냄새로 변해버림. 원래 냄새는 부드럽고 달달하고 좋아요. 오렌지 들었다고 막 상큼 터지고 시트러스라 침샘 폭발하고 이렇지 않음. 제품은 촉촉하고 보들보들 좋아여

Quite Nice

Posted by samanthajae on Jun 18, 2016

The scent is quite nice but there is a lingering undertone of some other scent than the main scent of vanilla and orange, which I found to be a little strange. Overall, good as an air freshener.

Vanilla is Prominent

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 15, 2012

We have bought this product to give as a small present to friends and have had positive feed back from those we have given it too. The vanilla scent is a lot stronger than the orange.