Yuck

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Aug 08, 2013

I expected more orange less ... mustiness. Gross!!!

Good price but poor fragance

Posted by Reviewer2514231 on Jul 16, 2012

I dont like so much. I bought it because I had the shampoo and conditioner in this frgance. But the Mist is not so good. For me is too sweet and I do not find the vanilla or orange anywhere. But is good to sleep better, really I do not understand why, but it works.

Love the product & portability

Posted by Reviewer1128610 on Apr 25, 2010

Great stuff... will continue to buy... I wrote a longer review for the larger product since I purchase both (one for touchups and one for home). I may get another for my car, as the entire family uses this wonderful product.

Vanilla is Prominent

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 15, 2012

We have bought this product to give as a small present to friends and have had positive feed back from those we have given it too. The vanilla scent is a lot stronger than the orange.

Приятная вещичка / Nice thing

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 27, 2012

Мист с приятным, сладким запахом ванили и апельсина, напоминает запах апельсиновых цукатов. По началу меня разочаровал этот спрей - после нанесения запах чувствуется буквально 5 минут, затем исчезает бесследно. Затем я внимательно изучила состав и стала рассматривать это средство не только как ароматический мист, но еще и как уход за кожей. В целом приятная вещичка, но вряд ли я куплю большую версию. Mist have a pleasant sweet smell of vanilla and orange, it is like the smell of orange candied. At first time I was disappointed with this spray - the smell can be felt 5 minutes after applying, then disappears without a trace. Then I carefully studied the mists ingredients and I looks this solution not only as an aromatic mist, but also as a skin care. All in all this a nice little things, but I will buy a larger version unlikely.