Very good smell

Posted by Reviewer1421929 on Jul 01, 2013

Good value.

Excellent product. I recommend!

Posted by 4732789468791648793 on Jul 22, 2013

Excellent product. I recommend!

this new version is great

Posted by sweetheart123 on Jun 28, 2011

hi,i had like the old version and i didnt mind smelling only vanilla in it {well i never smell sweet orange before so i didnt know what i was missing]....it had a strong scent so i only spray myself once or two times since i hate perfumes. Now ill talk about this new version.To the ones who were disappointed about not smelling the sweet orange ,you'll be happy to know that i can smell the sweet orange in this new version and it is lovely.I can smell both the vanilla and the sweet orange equally and the spray isnt very strong like the old version so i usually give myself more than two sprays.even After i spray myself the scent would be there but light which i like because i dont want to smell like i have perfume on me.i just bought the new version and my spray is almost done.I have my old spray for over a year now because i didnt use it much due to the very strong scent.my baby niece has one of the new version and her parent uses it on her.hope this helps.

I love the sweet smell of this!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Nov 16, 2010

The smell doesn't linger too long but it's a lovely sweet and refreshing. Great at making my car smell nice. My teenage son has fallen in love with this too.

good

Posted by Reviewer1287467 on Jan 21, 2011

I use this anywhere anytime. and smell well.

Best room spray ever!

Posted by Reviewer2459277 on Jan 25, 2011

Smooth, natural smell. Not too heavy, but not too light either. Perfect.

the smell is divine

Posted by Reviewer1875849 on Mar 25, 2011

Love this, I was surprised. It does wear oFf, but love it anyway! Great price! :)

Yummy smell, safe

Posted by Reviewer1342249 on Mar 08, 2010

My pre-teen likes it. We also spray it on linens.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1543169 on Nov 28, 2009

Smells delicious! Mostly vanilla, with a faint faint hint of orange. It doesn't last long on skin, but it lasts when I spray it in my hair. And no artificial chemicals!! This would also make a good room spray.

Still a fav

Posted by Reviewer2964964 on Jun 07, 2010

I have been using this product for a while -- paying retail -- and decided to go straight to the source. Maybe because it hasn't been sitting on the store shelf, it seems to smell "fresher" and more aromatic.