I love the sweet smell of this!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Nov 16, 2010

The smell doesn't linger too long but it's a lovely sweet and refreshing. Great at making my car smell nice. My teenage son has fallen in love with this too.

Magic!!

Posted by Reviewer1692382 on Mar 21, 2012

I love this! Its cheap, contains all the good stuff and you can use for anything! Hair, face, body, clothes... The smell is a bit too much vanilla at first, but after a few minutes the smell is just PERFECT. I use this when i have been working out, but don't have time for a shower. This is a KEEPER!

the smell is divine

Posted by Reviewer1875849 on Mar 25, 2011

Love this, I was surprised. It does wear oFf, but love it anyway! Great price! :)

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2884873 on Nov 06, 2010

Perfect for after shower for a light, refreshing, wonderful scent. No perfumy, sickeningly sweet scent here, just fresh and yummy!

Still a fav

Posted by Reviewer2964964 on Jun 07, 2010

I have been using this product for a while -- paying retail -- and decided to go straight to the source. Maybe because it hasn't been sitting on the store shelf, it seems to smell "fresher" and more aromatic.

Smells great

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on Jun 20, 2016

I bought this to take on our vacation in mid-summer, so haven't really used it more than once just to try it. I do love the fragrance. I also appreciate the size - just right for using in a motel. I recommend this product if you enjoy citrus scents.

A beautiful subtle scent.

Posted by Reviewer3335576 on May 29, 2016

I haven't worn any sort of perfume for years. However, when I saw this on iherb's site, the combination of vanilla and sweet orange sounded so enticing, I decided to try it out. The scent is indeed wonderful, and as I said subtle. Those two scents complement each other so well. I definitely recommend this product!

Hugo Naturals Essential Mist from the iHerb store on line

Posted by 5293071351583895528 on Apr 22, 2016

Hugo Naturals Essential Mist: Vanilla & Sweet Orange is a gently sweet but not over powering essential oil. It comes nicely packed in an tamper proof seal. The small size fits easily in a pocket or purse. Non toxic. I have been happy will all of Hugo Naturals from the iHerb on line store.

Best room spray ever!

Posted by Reviewer2459277 on Jan 25, 2011

Smooth, natural smell. Not too heavy, but not too light either. Perfect.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Jul 25, 2010

smells WONDERFUL- doesn't last long but it's cheap so just re-spray!