Like it

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Jul 25, 2010

smells WONDERFUL- doesn't last long but it's cheap so just re-spray!

LOVE the smell!

Posted by Reviewer2376901 on Aug 11, 2010

This has an incredible want-to-eat smell! It's all good for you and most be an superb alternative to perfume for anyone with sensitive skin. I love it!

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2884873 on Nov 06, 2010

Perfect for after shower for a light, refreshing, wonderful scent. No perfumy, sickeningly sweet scent here, just fresh and yummy!

Magic!!

Posted by Reviewer1692382 on Mar 21, 2012

I love this! Its cheap, contains all the good stuff and you can use for anything! Hair, face, body, clothes... The smell is a bit too much vanilla at first, but after a few minutes the smell is just PERFECT. I use this when i have been working out, but don't have time for a shower. This is a KEEPER!

Smells So Good!

Posted by shidahskarsgard on Apr 05, 2012

I never want to run out of this! My workplace is very smoky and the smell of exhaust always gets in my hair. Before heading home I'll spritz this in my hair and the smell lasts till my next wash. Everyone keeps asking me for a spritz!

Nice smell!

Posted by Reviewer1319315 on Apr 15, 2012

This is great if you need something to freshen up your room. This has a great smell, and the price is good.

Hugo Naturals Essential Mist from the iHerb store on line

Posted by 5293071351583895528 on Apr 22, 2016

Hugo Naturals Essential Mist: Vanilla & Sweet Orange is a gently sweet but not over powering essential oil. It comes nicely packed in an tamper proof seal. The small size fits easily in a pocket or purse. Non toxic. I have been happy will all of Hugo Naturals from the iHerb on line store.

very good

Posted by 5303582712741064370 on Dec 02, 2012

very good

Smells well but no long

Posted by belkamnr on Jan 24, 2013

Pretty aroma, but it smells for a few seconds and doesn't hold at skin

Not fresh

Posted by Ingrid75 on Jun 24, 2013

I could have known: don't like the smell of vanilla for it never smells 'fresh' but a bit fusty. Personal opinion, therefor 3 stars rating because it does it's job.