Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1543169 on Nov 28, 2009

Smells delicious! Mostly vanilla, with a faint faint hint of orange. It doesn't last long on skin, but it lasts when I spray it in my hair. And no artificial chemicals!! This would also make a good room spray.

Still a fav

Posted by Reviewer2964964 on Jun 07, 2010

I have been using this product for a while -- paying retail -- and decided to go straight to the source. Maybe because it hasn't been sitting on the store shelf, it seems to smell "fresher" and more aromatic.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Jul 25, 2010

smells WONDERFUL- doesn't last long but it's cheap so just re-spray!

LOVE the smell!

Posted by Reviewer2376901 on Aug 11, 2010

This has an incredible want-to-eat smell! It's all good for you and most be an superb alternative to perfume for anyone with sensitive skin. I love it!

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2884873 on Nov 06, 2010

Perfect for after shower for a light, refreshing, wonderful scent. No perfumy, sickeningly sweet scent here, just fresh and yummy!

Magic!!

Posted by Reviewer1692382 on Mar 21, 2012

I love this! Its cheap, contains all the good stuff and you can use for anything! Hair, face, body, clothes... The smell is a bit too much vanilla at first, but after a few minutes the smell is just PERFECT. I use this when i have been working out, but don't have time for a shower. This is a KEEPER!

Smells So Good!

Posted by shidahskarsgard on Apr 05, 2012

I never want to run out of this! My workplace is very smoky and the smell of exhaust always gets in my hair. Before heading home I'll spritz this in my hair and the smell lasts till my next wash. Everyone keeps asking me for a spritz!

Nice smell!

Posted by Reviewer1319315 on Apr 15, 2012

This is great if you need something to freshen up your room. This has a great smell, and the price is good.

Hugo Naturals Essential Mist from the iHerb store on line

Posted by 5293071351583895528 on Apr 22, 2016

Hugo Naturals Essential Mist: Vanilla & Sweet Orange is a gently sweet but not over powering essential oil. It comes nicely packed in an tamper proof seal. The small size fits easily in a pocket or purse. Non toxic. I have been happy will all of Hugo Naturals from the iHerb on line store.

A beautiful subtle scent.

Posted by Reviewer3335576 on May 29, 2016

I haven't worn any sort of perfume for years. However, when I saw this on iherb's site, the combination of vanilla and sweet orange sounded so enticing, I decided to try it out. The scent is indeed wonderful, and as I said subtle. Those two scents complement each other so well. I definitely recommend this product!