Decepción

Posted by Yoybio on Apr 27, 2014

No dura nada de nada el olor, no creo que llegue ni a un minuto. No lo volveré a comprar. Fue muy barato así que tampoco fue mucha la pérdida.

Not a good product

Posted by 5085799883873887126 on Jul 12, 2016

The smell is very light that you have to sniff near where you spray to notice the smell and the smell did not last and goes away very quickly in a few minutes. I will not buy again and will not recommend this product.

Arrived empty

Posted by 5466487692392518226 on Jun 07, 2016

Did not have a chance to try it: it has just arrived but completely empty.

Meh

Posted by doppelganger on Jul 29, 2013

It smells nice, but the scent fades right away. You don't need this. Save your $ for something else.

Yuck

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Aug 08, 2013

I expected more orange less ... mustiness. Gross!!!

no me aporta nada

Posted by mismilyun on Jan 13, 2013

no me ha gustado, el olor está bien, pero ni vale como bruma de almohada ni para usar en la piel, más que nada porque el olor desaparece al minuto. la gastaré como pueda pero no la volveré a comprar

Not a pleasant smell

Posted by evnnseah on Feb 22, 2016

Not sure if there was a chemical change to the mixture, the smell was not pleasant. It smells like rancid coconut oil. I will not recommend to my friend:(

Horrible

Posted by 5505614919989597611 on Jan 16, 2014

Ce produit pue. Jamais utilisé car l'odeur est vraiment mauvaise

Good price but poor fragance

Posted by Reviewer2514231 on Jul 16, 2012

I dont like so much. I bought it because I had the shampoo and conditioner in this frgance. But the Mist is not so good. For me is too sweet and I do not find the vanilla or orange anywhere. But is good to sleep better, really I do not understand why, but it works.

Horrible bottle! Leacked all over..

Posted by Reviewer2622971 on Jan 07, 2015

i ordered two and never got to try them. One leaked completely upon arrival, i only blamed IHerb for not packing it properly. But the other one also leaked all over in my brand new Hermes bag the next day and it got me furious. I could really sue them.. Never ever!! If u are lucky enough to get it without leakage, don't ever carry it out.. This one should only stay put on your dressing table..