Best lip balm

Posted by Reviewer1045576 on Jan 17, 2010

I have recently acquired a weird reaction on my lips every time I use a product that contains bees wax. Let me tell you that 99.5% of lip balms contain bees wax. Well this one doesn't and it leaves my lips nice and soft instead of red and puffy like a botched lip enhancement.

great vegan product.

Posted by Reviewer3032401 on Oct 24, 2010

I really like this product as it is hard to find all natural vegan lip balm that works. No beeswax, and such. I will defiently order again and would recommend it to others. Thanks,

Неплохо / Not bad

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 27, 2012

Бальзам имеет приятный запах и хорошо питает губы. Консистенция мягкая, но, к сожалению несколько неоднородная - попадаются твердые крупинки. Balm have a pleasant smell and softens lips good. The balm's consistency is soft, creamy. Sadly the consistency is inhomogeneous - there is the solid grains.

Nice lip balm

Posted by Reviewer1634419 on Mar 01, 2010

Not my fav in terms of moisturizing ability, but liked the smell and does a decent job.

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on Sep 09, 2010

One of my favorite organic lip balms. Lasts for hours before you have to reapply. Only downside is that it does not do well in heat. I am a chef and I cannot take this with me near the stoves because it will melt. But I love it at home.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2044713 on Oct 27, 2009

Good lip balm. Soft enough to go on smoothly, but not so soft that is smooshes, and not too hard that it hurts to put on like some I've tried. I just wish the vanilla/orange flavor was more noticeable.

Not so great

Posted by Reviewer1407015 on Jul 05, 2010

I really didn't care for the flavor.

this is amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer2176009 on Feb 13, 2011

it consists almost all day with one touch in the morning. it really soften lips. Best lip balm i've ever had :)

Love this lip balm!

Posted by Reviewer3064389 on Dec 26, 2011

Very moisturizing with a great scent. It doesn't come off easily or feel too oily. The grapefruit one is also a favorite. This is a must-have for me! No scary chemicals either. If I could give it 10 stars, I would!

good staff

Posted by Reviewer2998637 on Aug 04, 2011

Has very pleasant aroma, moisturizes well

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »