no lo recomiendo

Posted by 5053046501897407701 on Sep 07, 2015

No me gusto mucho es como una barra seca que cuesta esparcirla en los labios y hasta me deja restos. Prefiero mil veces otros labiales de está página. No esta tan mal solo por los ingredientes.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jun 18, 2015

I really like this lip balm. Good moisturizing properties + nice delicate smell. It can crumble a little bit, so it's better to warm it up by touching your lips and then to apply.

without any effect

Posted by 5252628976982587411 on May 23, 2015

don't like. not moisturizes. not a pleasant texture.

Me gusta

Posted by Gabids on Jan 07, 2015

Utilizo mucho bálsamo de labios porque se me resecan mucho y más en invierno. Hidrata y deja un aroma muy bueno. Me gusta mucho.

Perfume embaucador.....

Posted by KELLAS on Jun 15, 2014

Huele genial como toda la gama de Vainilla& Sweet Orange,es suave y cremoso. hidrata bien.

Great non-beeswax alternative lip balm

Posted by 5566367537699191179 on Dec 02, 2012

See my grapefruit lip balm review.

great smell and natural!!!!!!!

Posted by 4886731311267238146 on Nov 26, 2012

I got a package from iherb and I got this lip balm because I like hugo naturals products.wonce I treid it I thoght that it smelled great and is a semmes to me its natural Iwil totally buy agian,aaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg product

Неплохо / Not bad

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 27, 2012

Бальзам имеет приятный запах и хорошо питает губы. Консистенция мягкая, но, к сожалению несколько неоднородная - попадаются твердые крупинки. Balm have a pleasant smell and softens lips good. The balm's consistency is soft, creamy. Sadly the consistency is inhomogeneous - there is the solid grains.

Safe alternative to "chapstick"

Posted by Reviewer2175995 on Jan 19, 2012

I love Hugo Naturals! A very pleasant tasting lip balm with the right amount of vanilla orange...just one of the many products I use from their company...never a concern that any ingredients are harmful! All extremely safe.

sticky lips

Posted by Reviewer2589424 on Jan 16, 2012

After using Hugo's hand lotion, I expected a creamy-type balm. But I was disapointed in the way it feels going on, hard like candle wax. Could use less wax and more oil.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »