Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Hugo & Debra Naturals, Liquid Hand Soap, Shea Butter & Oatmeal, 8 fl oz (236 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Best soap ever!

Posted by Reviewer2639092 on Apr 19, 2011

I have extremely sensitive and dry skin; have struggled for years to find a liquid soap that isn't filled with chemicals, yet cleans the hands. I have certainly found it in this product. Keep up the good work!

GREAT MOISTURIZING SOAP!!

Posted by Reviewer1950733 on Dec 10, 2011

Love this soap I have eczema and also allergic to synthetic fragrances. This soap is all natural, lathers well and doesn't irritate my skin at all. Great job!!

Amazing Product

Posted by Korutherapy on Apr 05, 2013

I have to wash my hands frequently during the day as I work in a clinic. This product does not fry my skin as most other Hand soaps due. Great smell.

yummy scent

Posted by KaliMa on Jul 16, 2013

I'm in love with the scent and feel of this soap. Actually, I'm in love with this brand in general. I don't know if it's just my nose, but to me it smells a bit of almonds too. I only wish it came in a refill and bigger size as it only fills up two thirds of the pump bottles I use

I wish it came unscented

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Hugo products are safe and gluten free. For natural products it lathers great. I tried Shea Butter & Oatmeal and Creamy Coconut. Unfortunately the smell is too strong for me so I wish it came unscented just like the All Over Lotion. I switched to Attitude Hand Soap. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »