Best soap ever!

Posted by Reviewer2639092 on Apr 19, 2011

I have extremely sensitive and dry skin; have struggled for years to find a liquid soap that isn't filled with chemicals, yet cleans the hands. I have certainly found it in this product. Keep up the good work!

yummy scent

Posted by KaliMama on Jul 16, 2013

I'm in love with the scent and feel of this soap. Actually, I'm in love with this brand in general. I don't know if it's just my nose, but to me it smells a bit of almonds too. I only wish it came in a refill and bigger size as it only fills up two thirds of the pump bottles I use

Amazing Product

Posted by Korutherapy on Apr 05, 2013

I have to wash my hands frequently during the day as I work in a clinic. This product does not fry my skin as most other Hand soaps due. Great smell.

GREAT MOISTURIZING SOAP!!

Posted by Reviewer1950733 on Dec 10, 2011

Love this soap I have eczema and also allergic to synthetic fragrances. This soap is all natural, lathers well and doesn't irritate my skin at all. Great job!!

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer3102498 on Apr 16, 2012

Good lather, nice scent, doesn't dry my skin.

I wish it came unscented

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Hugo products are safe and gluten free. For natural products it lathers great. I tried Shea Butter & Oatmeal and Creamy Coconut. Unfortunately the smell is too strong for me so I wish it came unscented just like the All Over Lotion. I switched to Attitude Hand Soap. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Hugo Naturals, Liquid Hand Soap, Shea Butter & Oatmeal, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1784141 on Jul 25, 2011

Eh.

Posted by Reviewer2888766 on Jul 27, 2011

I ordered this expecting a clean and simple fragrance... but it doesn't smell that way to me. The soap lathers and cleans well... it is a little more viscous than most soaps. I'd recommend other soaps of Hugo Naturals - but not this particular fragrance.