« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

I'm so Pleased with this Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1742008 on Dec 19, 2009

I have extremely dry skin really helpful to keep my skin health and what a tasty scent! but if you want Fresh and light moisturizer, find other one it's really thick and greasy like butter

So tasty!

Posted by 5283888371320156440 on Nov 10, 2013

So first it is a body butter and not the liquidish kind it is stiff and it melts by the temperature of your skin/body-when you stick a finger in its easily melts and can be applied. The scent is very tasty I fell in love with it! It leaves a greasy layer that absorbes slowly but it's not a big deal Cuz you still feel fresh I personally apply body lotion/butter only after a shower so with this it becomes a ceremony of just drowning in that smell and greasiness so no problem feeling fresh after that when it finally absorbes the skin is very soft and smelling delicious for a long time. If you don't like the greasy feeling you can keep it for your knees and albows.

Very thick, OK smell

Posted by Reviewer1510824 on Jun 07, 2012

I was surprised by the texture of this body butter, it's not creamy at all but rather more waxy and stiff. It does become more easy to spread when you warm a bit of it up in your hands, but I still have trouble getting it to absorb to the skin. Therefore, I don't like to moisturize my body with it. It might possibly be better for the winter months when my skin is more dry, or perhaps as a foot treatment at night. The smell is quite mild and somewhat nice. I don't think I'll be buying this again.

Too greasy!

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Dec 16, 2009

Don't care for this. It's incredibly greasy, and the smell is a bit too much!

In love with this product

Posted by SoleVeg on Dec 09, 2015

I would order the whole iHerb stock if it made any sense to keep so many at home. I panic when I'm running out and realize I haven't got a replacement. It really heals your skin and feels completely natural to me. It takes a while to absorb and the texture is very thick, but that is what makes it so effective.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »