EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$12.95

$14.99

Savings of: $2.04 (14% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

great travel kit

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 30, 2012

I've liked to use this kit. It contains all the necessary products to take care for the hair and body that may be needed in an any trip. The mixed smell of vanilla and orange is very sweet and tender. All the products are very good, and cope with their tasks very fine. Этот набор мне понравился больше, содержит все необходимые средства по уходу за телом и волосами, которые могут понадобится в путешествии. Запах смешанной ванили с апельсином мягкий, нежный и ненавязчивый. Все средcтва очень хороши, и справляются со своими задачами просто замечательно.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great gift!

Posted by Reviewer2947980 on Jan 19, 2010

These products smell delicious and are really cute as a set. I gave this to my friend for xmas and she loved it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Luxurious Experience

Posted by CyanSquirrel on Oct 02, 2009

I love Hugo Naturals. The products are a sensory explosion and you can feel good knowing you are not putting toxins on your body for the sake of beauty. These products are made with pronounceable ingredients and they leave your body in better condition that when you first started. I love the orange vanilla scent...not too overpowering. Just right. A hint of sweetness. The lip balm is my favorite, as it is thick and long-lasting!

Was this review helpful to you?

Niece loves it

Posted by Reviewer1491700 on Aug 05, 2009

Gave this as a gift. The recipient thought it was great and said she'd seen it in some expensive boutique. I'm sure they were charging way more than Iherb.

Was this review helpful to you?

Me encanta!

Posted by 5407943405866488964 on Jul 22, 2014

He probado el champu, acondicionador y la bruma. Y todo me encanta! :) Es super buen pack. El champu y acondicionador van muy bien para cuando te vas de viaje, ya que tienen el tamaña ideal y encima no tienen siliconas ni sulfatos que es lo que yo queria. En cuanto a la bruma, me encanta el olor que tiene, y lo echo todas las noches en la almuhada. Es cierto que no aguanta mucho el olor, pero bueno para irte a dormir, va perfecto! :)

Was this review helpful to you?

Fragrant kit! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

Very fragrant kit! The smell is a blend of vanilla+sweet orange, I was not sure I will like it, but I like :o))) I dilute the body lotion with a fragrance free mill creek lotion http://www.iherb.com/Mill-Creek-Hand-Body-Lotion-Unscented-16-fl-oz-473-ml/36068 and get a really nice gently scented lotion, my husband is sensitive to all fragrances, this one he liked :o)) Great for sauna and pool. All the tubes and bottles are glued to the paper packaging, which is not really good - I had to cut the glue off with a kitchen knife. 4 stars for that. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews ! Good Luck! ♫♪ Очень ароматный набор! Запах ванили со сладким апельсином, я не была уверена, что мне понравится, но мне запах понравился! Смешиваю лосьон для тела с этим лосьоном без запаха http://www.iherb.com/Mill-Creek-Hand-Body-Lotion-Unscented-16-fl-oz-473-ml/36068 Получается очень приятный лосьончик с тонким и ненавязчивым ароматом. Мой муж очень чувствителен ко всем запахам, ему мало что нравится. Этот запах ему понравился :о)) Идеальный набор для сауны и бассейна. Единственный минус - за это 4 звезды - все бутылочки приклеены намертво к картонной упаковке. Пришлось отрезать клей на доске кухонным ножом. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Was this review helpful to you?

nice clean scent

Posted by Reviewer1777887 on Oct 07, 2009

not over powering or fake. does dry me out and I have sensitive skin A+

Was this review helpful to you?

Beautiful scent of vanilla & orange - Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1900716 on Jun 07, 2010

I bought the larger size of the Vanilla & Sweet Orange shampoo and conditioner after trying this sample pack. These are some of the best-smelling hair care / beauty products I've encountered yet! I feel like I'm on vacation as soon as I smell them! :)

Was this review helpful to you?

Yummy!

Posted by 5022739518921706872 on Mar 11, 2013

I love this set, I take it with me to the gym. It smells so creamy of vanilla & sweet orange and I love the combination! It has everything you need to cleanse yourself. Good little bottles too, they were a bit hard to get off the paper in the packet though but just use a little force, the glue sticks them on good.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Sampler

Posted by Reviewer1379716 on Feb 24, 2010

The travel kit is a great way to sample Hugo Naturals products before actually committing and purchasing the larger bottles. I would recommend that anyone who is not familiar with this product line, should purchase this kit to get a better idea of what these products are like.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 19 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »