« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1055797 on Aug 11, 2011

Hugo Naturals shampoos and conditioners smell great, leave my hair wonderfully manageable, and best of all, rate 0 at the Ewg.org cosmetics database for hazardous chemicals. I definitely plan to keep buying these for me and my whole family! I've never regretted switching my Pantene and Herbal Essences for this healthier option.

Hugo & Debra Naturals, Volumizing Conditioner, Vanilla & Sweet Orange, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 11, 2013

Ingredients are not as stated. It even has the sodium benzoate. I have received maybe old formula, because no Debra is mentioned on my bottle. It is sad, because I have spent very much time indeed, was looking for really good conditioner and somehow I have lost on this buy. It is even more sad, because I was waited for it and don't have any other better to replace this at this time. It will take some time to get the new order or I must buy in local stores some other for way bigger price.

nice

Posted by Reviewer3725670 on Aug 29, 2012

Густой со сливочным ванильно-апельсиново-кокосовым ароматом! Отлично увлажняет волосы, придает им блеск, шелковистость. Хорош в паре с шампунем для длинных сухих волос - Thick with a creamy vanilla-orange-coconut flavor. perfectly moisturizes the hair, adds shine and silkiness, paired with a good shampoo for dry hair long.

Nice light weight conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1072923 on Nov 10, 2011

Works great with the volumizing shampoo and doesn't weigh my hair down. Love it!

So moisturising!!! Really nice for straight hair

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Apr 09, 2014

This conditioner makes my hair so shiny and smooth. I used to colour my hair for shine but now I don't need to anymore because the Hugo line makes my hair itch free, dull free and totally shiny.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »