Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

My favorite shampoo افضل شامبو جربتة

Posted by 4912459350699897546 on Nov 04, 2015

I really recommend this shampoo , the ingredients are all naturall when you use it and then rinse your hair from the shampoo you are gonna feel that your hair is so dry but after your hair is all dry from water it will be soooft and healthy :) اول ماتغسلين شعرك من الشامبو رح تحسين انه جف بس بعد ما يشف من المويا رح يتغير ويصير ناعم وصحي ويكفي انه مكوناته كلها طبيعية اذا أعجبك تعليقي حطي نعم بليز :)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1055797 on Aug 11, 2011

Hugo Naturals shampoos smell great, leave my hair wonderfully manageable, and best of all, rate 0 at the Ewg.org cosmetics database for hazardous chemicals. I definitely plan to keep buying these for me and my whole family!I've never regretted switching my Pantene and Herbal Essences for this healthier option.

Хороший шампунь / Good shampoo

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 27, 2012

Пробовала этот шампунь в маленькой версии. Приятный шампунь - хорошо пахнет, очень мягко очищает волосы, не сушит и не спутывает. Пенится плохо, так что необходимо мыть голову на два раза. Куплю большую упаковку. I tested this shampoo in a small version. Nice shampoo which smell is good, gently cleanses the hair, not dry and not tangles hair. Foams bad, so you need to wash hair twice. I'll buy large pack.

Gentle and smells great!

Posted by 5203115874224767318 on Jun 14, 2012

This shampoo is gentle on my hair and smells wonderful. Although it's a bit more liquidy than the toxic stuff on the market (which takes a little getting used to), you don't have to use as much as you would think. It lathers very well, and it's gentle enough to use every day.

Amazing scent

Posted by 4844540685300453282 on Sep 26, 2013

I absolutely adore this shampoo and conditioner. Smells so good, and works really well with my hair (my hair is fine, uncoloured, untreated and relatively healthy), but I've heard from friends with thicker or more damaged hair that it wasn't any good for them. Would recommend it to anyone with my type of hair for sure!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »