Shampoo

Posted by 4729896790310923862 on Jan 04, 2014

Just started using it so need a little more time to get use too, feels much different lathering than my other non toxic shampoo. Seems to clean my hair nicely

my hair dry

Posted by 4739434336368966254 on Dec 12, 2013

my hair dry

Love this shampoo!

Posted by lonelywe on Nov 03, 2013

Smells adorably, leaves my hair smooth, with more volume and clean longer.

Amazing scent

Posted by 4844540685300453282 on Sep 26, 2013

I absolutely adore this shampoo and conditioner. Smells so good, and works really well with my hair (my hair is fine, uncoloured, untreated and relatively healthy), but I've heard from friends with thicker or more damaged hair that it wasn't any good for them. Would recommend it to anyone with my type of hair for sure!

Make my hair soft!

Posted by Reviewer2177733 on Aug 13, 2013

It makes my hair soft and leave a good smell on my hair also, love it.

Limpia en profundidad

Posted by MyriamCruz on Jun 11, 2013

Este champú limpia en profundidad así que lo recomiendo para pelos grasos. En mi caso no lo tengo muy graso por usar tintes, así que me reseca un poco, pero su olor es espectacular.

4 stars

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

Good daily shampoo, hair feels clean one day longer. But i cant say 'wow', so when i end it , i will try another just for interest.

Хороший шампунь / Good shampoo

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 27, 2012

Пробовала этот шампунь в маленькой версии. Приятный шампунь - хорошо пахнет, очень мягко очищает волосы, не сушит и не спутывает. Пенится плохо, так что необходимо мыть голову на два раза. Куплю большую упаковку. I tested this shampoo in a small version. Nice shampoo which smell is good, gently cleanses the hair, not dry and not tangles hair. Foams bad, so you need to wash hair twice. I'll buy large pack.

Gentle and smells great!

Posted by 5203115874224767318 on Jun 14, 2012

This shampoo is gentle on my hair and smells wonderful. Although it's a bit more liquidy than the toxic stuff on the market (which takes a little getting used to), you don't have to use as much as you would think. It lathers very well, and it's gentle enough to use every day.

Leaves Damaged Hair Soft!

Posted by shidahskarsgard on Jan 30, 2012

This is one of the best things i've ever did for my hair. I have sensitive scalp which is prone to break out. And my hair with regular even other natural shampoos gave me horrible pimples on my scalp and dried out my ends. But since using this shampoo everyone's commented my hair feels softer and after 3wks of using this daily it has not caused my scalp to break out. I pour 3/4 shampoo into a self-foaming pump bottle with 1/4 water and i think it helps the shampoo lather better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »