Not the best taste - but then taste is very personal

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

I am hypersensible toward lots of food substances and I need something to add to my very calorie restricted diet. And these energy bars give me easy accessible calories. I don't tolerate dairies and gluten, soy and egg whites, and almost no fruits. Considering not tolerating fruits very well I find it a surprise thatt I tolerate most of the Larabar enegy bars. So these Larabar products are great for me. I have tried most of them in a matter of a short timespan, bought almost all in different Larabar enegy bars in two months. This one is definitely not my favourite. It tastes very little. I taste the cashews, but then I don't like cashews if they are not salted. But my taste is not the universal taste, so this product will do well for those who like unsalted cashew nuts. Three stars.

Not the biggest fan!

Posted by Reviewer2643336 on Feb 06, 2013

I love my Larabars but this one missed the mark by quite a bit. Cashews and dates are not a great combo!

Fungus before expiry - great Larabar Customer Service

Posted by 5735560265218698087 on Jan 28, 2013

I bought 2 packs (16 bars each) of these bars in October 2012. They had expiry date of July 2013. We finished one pack by end of November. In January, when we opened the bars in the 2nd pack, we noticed fungus (white layer) in all of the 16 bars. Quite disappointed, we called the CS of Larabar. The call didn't take too long. They apologized for the issue, asked for the details such as #, etc. from the pack and reimbursed for the cost of the pack. While disappointed about the product expiring before the date, we love the bar and appreciate them compensating for the issue. So, we will continue to buy, may be in smaller quantities.

You really have to be a date lover to like these

Posted by Reviewer3033976 on Sep 01, 2012

I really couldn't stomach these but my husband took them to work and he said he didn't mind them.

Nice

Posted by brobin on Jun 26, 2012

Good flavour. A little different from the others.

Cashew Cookie Larabar

Posted by Reviewer1088002 on Apr 29, 2012

The nicest larabar, not too sweet with a gorgeous flavour, definitely the best, try them you will love them. Even half a bar is satisfying for a snack, so they last longer!!

Good ingredients but easy to get bored of.

Posted by Reviewer3012876 on Apr 10, 2012

It's very healthy, great after workout,but the taste makes it easy to 'get bored' from it and it isn't the best i've tasted. But it works if you order another taste at the same time so you'll have an alternative.

Excellent taste, fresh & healthy

Posted by Reviewer2260408 on Apr 02, 2012

You can count the ingredients on one hand. They are delicious and healthy. I love these bars.

Love the consistency and flavour.

Posted by Reviewer2628110 on Feb 21, 2012

Really like both the rich, nutty taste and consistency of this bar. The absolute perfect snack on the go! Leaves me perfectly satisfied and full for several hours. Will most surtenly buy this bar again!

Really good!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 31, 2011

Thanks to all the great reviews, I am more likely to choose products that are exceptional. My hubby loves these bars! Thanks, iHerb, for the huge variety of products, and the ability to review things so we can choose wisely.