Good bars

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

Great cherry flavor and keeps me full until my next meal. A bit pricey, but I continue to purchase because they are all natural and a quality product without gluten. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

My favorite Larabar

Posted by Reviewer1848749 on Feb 26, 2015

If you like cherries and almonds it is very satisfying. I think it's a great snack. Very tasty. I never tire of them.

"Fresh" Baked Cherry Pie

Posted by Reviewer2364836 on Apr 29, 2011

For any true cherry fan, this bar will give you more than your money's worth to satisfy your cravings for baked cherry pie, without the added crust or sugar... HIGHLY Recommend!

I love Larabar.

Posted by Reviewer1044396 on Dec 20, 2011

I discovered Cherry Pie Larabars whilst on holiday in the US and was pleased to finally find a way to continue enjoying them in Australia. They make a fab little, guilt free, morning tea snack at work and taste great.

My all-time favourite

Posted by 4773783811493621053 on Oct 07, 2014

This is the best bar in the whole world for me! I simply adore the cherries in it! I can't get enough of it! Very delicious, not too sour and not too sweet. I love it and always hold one in my bag. Highly recommended!

I like this!

Posted by Reviewer3359946 on Aug 31, 2009

I like this! Delicious! Not too sweet!

Delicious.

Posted by Reviewer2861035 on Dec 15, 2009

Delicious and really satisfy your hunger. The only bad thing about the Larabars is that they are often out of stock at iHerb. Maybe that's because they are so good!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1650368 on Dec 08, 2009

I saw these bars talked about on The Biggest Loser and was excited to try them. They did not dissapoint. Don't let how they look dissuade you. They are tangy and chewy and are a great alternative to sugary and unhealthy snacks.

Great Taste

Posted by Enthusiast on Jun 14, 2015

Cherry Pie is one of my favourite flavours among Larabars. It has a great texture and a fine cherry taste. I particularly like the amount of almonds, it has just the right balance. Note that it has 23 g of natural sugars per serving though -- this isn't much compared to many other snacks and the sugar does occur naturally (no sugars added), however it is important not to indulge in too much sugar for overall health.

Great Whole Foods Bar

Posted by CaraGratia on Dec 22, 2009

These bars are made with whole food ingredients. If you enjoy a sweet snack with sweetness a little tang, this is the bar for your. This Cherry Pie tastes great and satisfies hunger while providing real food for your body.