Better than expected

Posted by HonestReviews4U on Nov 17, 2013

I've been consuming a lot of coconut products lately; nectar, oil, aminos, flakes, flour, sugar... I mean, why not. It is a lot of health benefits graham per graham when stacked next to the alternatives available. So I was a bit hesitant to purchase these thinking, no, not MORE coconut. But they are subtle with an interesting texture that is a little smooth with just the right amount of crispness. I'd buy them again.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Oct 01, 2015

Fragrant and tasty, but like almost every bar out there, way too sweet.

Great tasting!

Posted by 5577426164557587739 on Aug 09, 2014

These taste great! I carry them around and comes in handy when i need a snack! Great that it has no additional sugar, the sweetness comes from dates. I dont find them too sweet.

Rich coconut flavour

Posted by 4890758919707696264 on Aug 16, 2014

Rich coconut flavour and good source of energy.

Sometimes you feel like a nut...

Posted by Reviewer2977284 on Oct 17, 2009

Larabars are my favorite treat for when I'm looking for something to snack on. If you like coconut, you'll like these. I'd take these over a Mounds bar from the vending machine any day!

yum

Posted by Reviewer2826534 on May 09, 2010

Yummy flavour, definately tastes like a treat and not a healthy bar, but wish it had more protien like some of the other flavours.

good, but not the best.

Posted by Reviewer2654251 on Feb 17, 2011

I am a coconut fanatic and a big fan of Larabars, so of course I had to try these! They are super delicious, but beware, very sweet! I haven't had the priviledge of trying every kind of Larabar out there, but right now my favorite is still Key Lime Pie. Coconutty, with a good dose of tartness from the lime. Delish!

Creamy

Posted by Reviewer2047583 on Sep 21, 2011

Compared to other coconut bars - these are really quite creamy. Nice taste, still place for an improvement but really not bad

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

The flavor is decent. I definitely prefer other flavors more like Peanut Chocolate Chip.

Coupe ma faim

Posted by 4794511220952038332 on Oct 21, 2013

Et bien au débt en recevant ma boite, j'ai été un peu perplexe. De part la taille et aussi de part la barre. J'avoue, je m'attendais a retrouver un "Bounty" Hélas, non. Néanmoins, ce fut excellent. Ces barres ont coupé mes fringales violentes. Par contre, l'odeur est un peu désagréable. Du coup, je vais essayer celle au chocolat