Larabar, Coconut Cream Pie, 16 Bars, 1.7 oz (48 g) Each

Posted by 5373822602852966586 on Jul 26, 2015

Very tasty and health product. I will buy more!

nice

Posted by nmlmxx on Jan 09, 2015

very convenient. I can grab a bar when i'm rushing out of the house. good as a snack

Surprisingly Delicious!

Posted by 4874993091557628339 on Jan 01, 2015

I'd never tried a Larabar until these and boy am I glad I started with this one! These are absolutely delicious. I'm not sure if the other flavours taste just as good but I'll definitely be sampling them after trying these.

My Favorite

Posted by 5588823399539993410 on Sep 11, 2014

All natural. Keep it in my bag for a quick meal replacement on the run. Never melts. My favorite flavor.

Great for busy bees

Posted by 4630346538834334867 on May 09, 2014

Between packing lunches and working late, I've had a pretty unhealthy run at work eating anything I can get my hands on when i haven't had the time to eat or one too many back to back meetings. These bars are godsend, the size is just right and taste so good. Have just ordered another two flavors to try and a spare to share with friends, am so happy I found these!

delicous

Posted by 5146364239997880360 on Feb 23, 2014

tasty gluten and sugar free choisce

YUM

Posted by Reviewer2589966 on Dec 04, 2013

Love these! If you like coconut, and a dense, moist protein bar, you will too. They are often my 'tide me over' choice when I work late and know dinner will be late.

Coconut Cream Pie Bar

Posted by 5485728456906318686 on Jul 16, 2013

Easy to digest. Excellent taste. Perfect for use during training or as a snack.

Another great addition to get some easy calories.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

I have food allergies and intolerances (dairies, gluten, fruits etc etc.) and of some reason I tolerate the Larabar enegy bars well. I have tried most Larabar energy bars in a matter of two months, and not all taste as well. But this one tasted really well. And it agreed with my stomach. Five stars.

YUMMO

Posted by 5098189557970711359 on Feb 24, 2013

I'm a huge fan of this bar. I love coconut so this is right up my alley. These taste like coconut macaroons! I keep mine in the fridge to keep it a little hard; some people complain about the softness.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »