Best Larabar

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on Jul 01, 2010

Of the various flavors of Larabar I have tried, I prefer the Coconut Cream. If you are a Coconut freak like me, you will enjoy these Larabars. They are sweet because of the dates in the mixture, but not too sweet. Gotta warn you, they're pretty addictive. What I like about Larabar is that they don't add Inulin/Chicory, like so many other brands. Inulin/Chicory is a non-digestible ingredient which can cause uncomfortable gas and bloating and which most other energy bar companies sneak into their products. You will NOT find this troublesome ingredient in Larabar, I am happy to say. So don't be shy, give it a try and you will probably be saying YUM when you taste the real food goodness in these energy bars.

Good for sensitive stomach!

Posted by Reviewer1752904 on Mar 10, 2009

I have a VERY sensitive stomach and cannot tolerate many foods. This has been one of the only ways I've been able to consume fruits without pain--and it tastes great.

Coconutty and Creamy

Posted by Reviewer2699005 on Jul 22, 2009

These live up to their name. If you like coconut, you should like these. The cocunut is nice and moist.

Wow! Sensational!

Posted by Reviewer2924694 on Sep 08, 2011

I could live on these! I love the fact that there are no "nasties" in thses and they taste incredible! They are moist and delicious. Watch the fat though as they sit at around 11g per bar which is, for me, quite high. But as a one-per-day morning tead alternative, they are a winner!

I would like 6 stars please

Posted by Reviewer1571280 on Feb 29, 2012

Love coconut. LOVE this bar.

Larabar, Coconut Cream Pie, 16 Bars, 1.7 oz (48 g) Each

Posted by 5373822602852966586 on Jul 26, 2015

Very tasty and health product. I will buy more!

The ULTIMATE!

Posted by Reviewer3272332 on May 15, 2010

This is the BEST of Larabar's line of great products, in my opinion. The only thing I wish they could do is to use only organic ingredients in this. The taste of these bars is HEAVENLY!

One of my favourites!!!

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 06, 2012

This flavour is in my top 3 (first being peanut butter cookie and second being choc chip cookie dough) I really love the big chunks of coconut in it!! One of the sweeter bars I've tried.

My love

Posted by Keitha on Jul 19, 2012

Larabar is a perfect snack- it's sweet without nasty sugar and rich in fiber. Also the price is really low on iherb

Personal favourite

Posted by Reviewer3017756 on Sep 30, 2012

This is my favourite flavour