good, but not the best.

Posted by Reviewer2654251 on Feb 17, 2011

I am a coconut fanatic and a big fan of Larabars, so of course I had to try these! They are super delicious, but beware, very sweet! I haven't had the priviledge of trying every kind of Larabar out there, but right now my favorite is still Key Lime Pie. Coconutty, with a good dose of tartness from the lime. Delish!

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1673189 on Jan 30, 2011

Great soft and chewy coconut bars, these are very likely to become one of my favorite Larabars!

Gluten & Dairy Free plus great tasting!!

Posted by Reviewer1323281 on Jan 05, 2011

This is far the most tasteful bar I have ever tried. Gluten and dairy free!! my favorite bar!!

superb taste

Posted by Reviewer1908196 on Nov 23, 2010

nice and tasty will order again

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1602878 on Sep 15, 2010

This is my favorite flavor of all the lara bars.

Great service from Iherb!

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Jul 07, 2010

Good chocolate bar.

Best Larabar

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on Jul 01, 2010

Of the various flavors of Larabar I have tried, I prefer the Coconut Cream. If you are a Coconut freak like me, you will enjoy these Larabars. They are sweet because of the dates in the mixture, but not too sweet. Gotta warn you, they're pretty addictive. What I like about Larabar is that they don't add Inulin/Chicory, like so many other brands. Inulin/Chicory is a non-digestible ingredient which can cause uncomfortable gas and bloating and which most other energy bar companies sneak into their products. You will NOT find this troublesome ingredient in Larabar, I am happy to say. So don't be shy, give it a try and you will probably be saying YUM when you taste the real food goodness in these energy bars.

The ULTIMATE!

Posted by Reviewer3272332 on May 15, 2010

This is the BEST of Larabar's line of great products, in my opinion. The only thing I wish they could do is to use only organic ingredients in this. The taste of these bars is HEAVENLY!

yum

Posted by Reviewer2826534 on May 09, 2010

Yummy flavour, definately tastes like a treat and not a healthy bar, but wish it had more protien like some of the other flavours.

'Humm'

Posted by Reviewer2316692 on Feb 14, 2010

Definately 'Humm' .... the most tasty snack bar I have ever tried!