My Favorite

Posted by 5588823399539993410 on Sep 11, 2014

All natural. Keep it in my bag for a quick meal replacement on the run. Never melts. My favorite flavor.

Surprisingly Delicious!

Posted by 4874993091557628339 on Jan 01, 2015

I'd never tried a Larabar until these and boy am I glad I started with this one! These are absolutely delicious. I'm not sure if the other flavours taste just as good but I'll definitely be sampling them after trying these.

nice

Posted by nmlmxx on Jan 09, 2015

very convenient. I can grab a bar when i'm rushing out of the house. good as a snack

Posted by 5010951091179677015 on Jun 29, 2016

This flavour and also the peanut butter cookie lärabars are bomb

Great tasting!

Posted by 5577426164557587739 on Aug 09, 2014

These taste great! I carry them around and comes in handy when i need a snack! Great that it has no additional sugar, the sweetness comes from dates. I dont find them too sweet.

Rich coconut flavour

Posted by 4890758919707696264 on Aug 16, 2014

Rich coconut flavour and good source of energy.

Coupe ma faim

Posted by 4794511220952038332 on Oct 21, 2013

Et bien au débt en recevant ma boite, j'ai été un peu perplexe. De part la taille et aussi de part la barre. J'avoue, je m'attendais a retrouver un "Bounty" Hélas, non. Néanmoins, ce fut excellent. Ces barres ont coupé mes fringales violentes. Par contre, l'odeur est un peu désagréable. Du coup, je vais essayer celle au chocolat

Sometimes you feel like a nut...

Posted by Reviewer2977284 on Oct 17, 2009

Larabars are my favorite treat for when I'm looking for something to snack on. If you like coconut, you'll like these. I'd take these over a Mounds bar from the vending machine any day!

good, but not the best.

Posted by Reviewer2654251 on Feb 17, 2011

I am a coconut fanatic and a big fan of Larabars, so of course I had to try these! They are super delicious, but beware, very sweet! I haven't had the priviledge of trying every kind of Larabar out there, but right now my favorite is still Key Lime Pie. Coconutty, with a good dose of tartness from the lime. Delish!

yum

Posted by Reviewer2826534 on May 09, 2010

Yummy flavour, definately tastes like a treat and not a healthy bar, but wish it had more protien like some of the other flavours.