A great flavor in a nutritional energy bar.

Posted by Reviewer1572662 on May 15, 2009

Perhaps the best flavor yet in the Larabar series, just as good as chocolate IMHO. The texture is moist with many nuts and a delicious blend of ingredients such as ginger, cinnamon and cloves. If you were to serve this warm and top it off with a little whipped cream, this would undoubtedly be as close as you could get to freshly baked gingerbread. The nutritional profile is excellent, and the convenience factor high.

A staple in my pantry

Posted by Reviewer1667957 on Jun 10, 2011

Larabars is my favorite brand of bars. Because the base is dates, the bars are moist. I love that the list of ingredients is short, made up of good ingredients.

Christmastime! Anytime!

Posted by Reviewer1751810 on Aug 07, 2011

I love these! So full of flavor and so convenient as a healthy snack. Actually, I think I'll go have one now!

Taste the Holidays

Posted by TheEmpoweredWay on Nov 26, 2011

Another great bar from LäraBar!!!!!

Enjoy raw ginger!

Posted by hanaginger3 on Mar 04, 2010

And clove's flavor may control your appetite. Half~1 bar is goog enough as an evening snack.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Feb 27, 2011

I enjoyed it very much & would reorder it again later. I like it b/c of the high quality ingredients, is a very healthy, live food.

Very nice.

Posted by Reviewer1447049 on Jul 24, 2011

Ginger flavour isnt too strong, I would maybe like it stronger tasting but I really love ginger! You can also taste the cinnamon and cloves which is pleasant. I like this bar and would buy it again.

My favorite Larabars.....

Posted by Reviewer1462140 on Aug 16, 2011

I love that these are uncooked with no added sugar and very very tasty!

great taste

Posted by Reviewer1496048 on Feb 10, 2010

I love Ginger Snap of all the Larabar bars I've tried so far. It's almost addictive. My parents love it, too. They like to eat one as a treat during their trecking.

La la love Larabars!

Posted by Reviewer2005824 on Feb 26, 2011

The gingersnap Larabars were a nice change from my favorite lemon. I especailly like that they are vegan and gluten free. This product is very well priced and I look forward to trying more Larabar flavors!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »