AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer2483033 on Apr 30, 2012

I think these are my favorite flavor i have tried.

Not enough of a coffee flavour

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 04, 2012

These had a really nice taste, but tasted like chocolate to me. Not enough coffee!

Great healthy snack

Posted by Reviewer1194258 on Mar 01, 2012

Excellent healthy snack, good for when you don' t have an access to healthy food. I keep it at work in case if i miss lunch. Great for travelling as well. Not too sweet, no artificial taste, much better than protein or meal replacement bars.

Larabar Jocalat Organic Chocolate Coffee

Posted by consciouslife on Jan 04, 2012

At first I thought this is a fruit-n-nut type of food bar that contains chunky nuts. So I was a little disappointed to find that the nuts inside are in fact all crushed into small pieces and mixed thoroughly with the dates. That's why the company didn't call it a nut bar I guess. The bar is also shorter than I imagined. But the taste didn't disappoint though. It's not overly sweet like other energy bars I've tried. And since I like chocolate, especially dark ones, the distinct smell and taste of pure unadulterated cocoa satisfies my chocolate craving. There's also a hint of coffee, but it's not as strong as the cocoa, and the two mixed pretty well. I have been eating one bar a day as a late afternoon snack and though it's not very filling (I'm a guy BTW), it keeps me satiated till dinner. As I'm writing this, I've actually exhausted my supply. Got to order again, but this time I'm going to try another flavor from the Jocalat series just for fun. Judging from the taste of this one, I shouldn't be too disappointed.

Yum!!!

Posted by brobin on Dec 16, 2011

A quality product. Coffee flavour is like freshly roasted coffe beans and tastes natural...as it should. No added artificial chemicals in this quality product. I will definitely buy again. No problems with Australian customs clearance.

Gluten free Bars

Posted by Reviewer2292256 on Jul 10, 2011

I love the taste of these gluten free snack bars

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on May 17, 2011

Very good

Great

Posted by HeidiT on Apr 11, 2011

I've tried a few Larabar varieties before, and this has become my favourite. It has a very nice chocolate-coffee taste.

Value

Posted by Reviewer3259120 on Feb 21, 2011

great taste but even better value to body and in my exercise uses as energy food and recovery food

not as good as expected

Posted by Reviewer2501017 on Jan 06, 2011

it is good that is raw, but i was extected it to be sweeter kind of chocolate.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »