Yum!!!

Posted by brobin on Mar 30, 2012

A simple but great product that doesn't use anything artificial to enhance the flavour. The chocolate taste has that slightly bitter, organic flavour with a delicate mild mint taste that comes through after a couple of seconds in the mouth. A quality product. I will definitely buy again. No problems with Australian customs clearance.

CHOCOLATE MINE LARABAR

Posted by ivyengland on Mar 07, 2009

ONE OF MY FAVORITES! TASTES LIKE A CHOCOLATE MINT BROWNIE. IF YOU LOVE THE CHOCOLATE MINT TASTE, THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU. THIS BAR, AS WELL AS OTHER CHOCOLATE FLAVORS FILLS ME UP FOR 5 TO 6 HOURS. I AM USING THEM TO LOSE WEIGHT. THEY ARE SO HEALTHY AND TASTEFUL. WHAT A TREAT! NO OTHER BAR TASTES AS GOOD AS CHOCOLATE LARABARS, OR FILLS ME UP, AND IS VERY HEALTHY. KEEP MAKING THESE.

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1630143 on Dec 18, 2012

These are hard to find in Canada, and I am so glad I can order them on iHerb. They reminded me of childhood memories when we got our girl guide cookies. The chocolate thin mint ones. SO GOOD! Incredibly healthier too. I am so happy.

Delicous!

Posted by MikeMember on Jan 16, 2010

If you like the combination of chocolate and mint, you'll enjoy this bar. I usually eat half a bar at a time of the other flavors, but this one is hard to stop eating after only half a bar.

I love it

Posted by Reviewer2972677 on Apr 07, 2010

I like this flavor the best among all the Larabar variations. Its mint flavor is really refreshing and it makes this bar taste like a real chocolate bar as it masks the flavor of dates.

love love love!

Posted by Reviewer1312110 on Apr 23, 2010

sooo delicious! i love chocolate and mint and this is a GREAT way to satisfy those cravings without the guilt! can't believe the only ingredients include dates, almonds, cocoa powder, etc. A+

Yummmm!

Posted by Reviewer3272332 on May 15, 2010

Delicious and healthy. I liked them alot and will order again.

Taste like girl scout cookies

Posted by Reviewer2604470 on Jul 17, 2010

I can't get enough of these. Choc-mint is my favorite combo and this is positively delicious.

ACE

Posted by Reviewer3259120 on Oct 06, 2010

great product ideal for recovery post exercise and a top choice for hiking light weight, stacks of punch in the energy market and tastes ace as well( cannot go wrong with choc mint)

Mmmmmm

Posted by Reviewer1921189 on Jul 30, 2011

Give me a Jocalat Choc Mint bar after traditional after dinner mints anytime. Value for money and all natural.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »