Great for running and hiking

Posted by 5444966096062523549 on Oct 14, 2014

Also good if you have any protein allergies, as I have a soy allergy and have a difficult time finding bars without soy.

yummy and healthy

Posted by 5121782678374240648 on Jan 28, 2015

Very tasty bars and very healthy.....

YUM!!!!!

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 06, 2012

One of my favourite Larabar flavours. Only problem is I eat them too fast!! Same peanut butter flavour as the PB cookie Laaba, just with the additon of choc chips... I really love the extra texture the choc chips give in ALL Larabars. Really good in the fridge as they go solid and give you a bit more to chew!

Great for us who have problems getting enough calories in our diet.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

I have many allergies and food intolerances, and have a lessened appetite due to all the food substances I need to cut from my diet. So I search for products that may increase my appetite, as well has having lots of calories in them. I tolerate very little fruits, so I almost consider it a small miracle that I tolerate the Larabar energy bars well. I have tried most Larabar energy bars (in a matter of as short time span as two months), and by far, I must say that this one ranks high to me; it is one of my favourites. As you can see from what is most popular in regards to sales number, you can tell that this is not only my personal favourite; this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip has quite a universal appeal. I have never really had a sweet tooth, but of some reason I like most of the Larabar energy bars. Tastewise I recommend this specific product.

Deliciosas!!!

Posted by 5170686826155542690 on Sep 27, 2016

Las volveré a pedir, deliciosas.

Absolutely delicious

Posted by 5739604977495711871 on Jul 26, 2013

But surely loaded with calories from all the dates and peanuts. Yumm for a special treat!

Peanut buttery goodness

Posted by 5373239129816942062 on Jun 20, 2012

I absolutely love anything that has peanut butter in it, and this was so delicious. I had to exercise all willpower not to eat them all at once

perfect snack

Posted by Reviewer1914669 on Oct 25, 2013

Whenever I know that I´m going to be out for many hours and not able to get anything to eat, I take with me one of these. It´s tasty and healthy. The perfect snack for me.

Posted by Reviewer1408263 on Dec 23, 2011

great!

YUM!

Posted by enilorak on Jan 13, 2013

Oh my God! I LOVE this. Taste SO good. This will be my treat on Saturdays! Mmmmm, yum!!!