Great product, great flavours.

Posted by 5656879230631358887 on Aug 09, 2016

Love the combination of the flavours, how easy it is to bring along on my busy schedule, and the sweetness level is just right.

Sweet-salty and tasty

Posted by 5552141187771246009 on May 06, 2016

If you like sweet snacks, then this is quite good. Also the peanut salty hint is nice.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2955934 on Sep 02, 2016

These are so satisfying, lightly sweet, perfect texture and size. A real craving killer, with natural ingredients, and a very short ingredient list. Feels like they are made with care and you are doing your body good. I will definitely order these again

Great Snack!

Posted by GFislandgirl on Sep 16, 2016

These are one of my favorite snacks to bring to work. They keep me going till my next meal.

Deliciosas!!!

Posted by 5170686826155542690 on Sep 27, 2016

Las volveré a pedir, deliciosas.

Peanut butter and choc chip

Posted by 5538458616879714419 on Oct 08, 2016

This would have to be my favourite flavour!

Favourite Larabar flavour

Posted by weally on Oct 24, 2016

Larabars were recommended by my nutritionist, she said it's one of the bars (which taste good) with highest protein vs low (real) sugar. This is not filling enough as a full meal replacement but I have a few bites as a snack in between meals or before/ after a gym workout when I need some energy. This is much healthier than a sugary drink and more satisfying. I have tried many flavours and this is the perfect mix of peanut butter creaminess and the sweetness of the choc chips! I also love that this comes in a 5 pack, so you can try it out before you need to commit to a box of 12.

Bit expensive, but good

Posted by 5552397129101064109 on Nov 02, 2016

They are a nice kinda treat, depending on the kind of day I've had I could easily finish an entire box ( or two ) of regular far from healthy bars, but with these bars ( and a bit of glutamine on the real craving days ) I usually don't want more than one bar but I still get a nice little choc hit, didn't get/taste the peanut part ( except for maybe the consistency ) at all which is disappointing since I'm a huge PB fan. Price/health wise they work out much better than normal bars... atleast for me, will buy them on and off, more of an occasion treat though.

Great healthy snack bar!

Posted by 5082026893944849540 on Dec 05, 2016

These were great and almost too sweet for me!

Tasty, but not worth the high price

Posted by 4807325696206648254 on Oct 19, 2016

They were very tasty, if a bit dry. Will not buy again as the price is too high for what it is.