Pretty good, but other peanut flavor is better

Posted by 5164059584659808776 on Jun 01, 2016

These are great. A little dry. I actually like that other peanut flavor Larabar better (forgot what it's called, but it comes in the smaller 6 or 8 pack). I'd recommend that one over this one.

Dangerously good

Posted by 4715050427938824199 on May 02, 2016

These are so deliciously dense and moreish that I dare not re-purchase them because they're so good I'm in danger of eating the whole pack! a seriously guilty pleasure!

Really good taste

Posted by 4867190772715526062 on Aug 29, 2015

I recommend it !

Good, But

Posted by 5233928771124434488 on Apr 19, 2016

Taste: it is good but I slightly tatsed cloves and I'm not a fan of cloves seconed bar taste better though Ingredient: I like the idea of simple ingredient, it contain 3 ingredient, Date, Penuts, Choclate Chips Nutrition fact: Calories about 220 per bar so it is too much as snack specially if you're trying to lose weight but I think it is good for men since their calorie intake is higher 17% fat and 9% carbs It is the best healthy snack I've tried

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1751810 on Mar 18, 2012

Not my favourite, but good! :)

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3095009 on Oct 07, 2011

These bars are delicious - rich, moist with the perfect amount of nuts, peanut butter and chocolate chips. It's a great snack!!!

Delicious but very sweet!

Posted by Reviewer2605074 on May 14, 2012

Both me and my 4 year old enjoyed these bars. The texture is nice and the flavour is yummy. I would only eat these as an occasional treat though because I find them tooth-achingly sweet. I know they have no sugar added and the sweetness is from dates, but it's something like 40% sugar!

So Good!

Posted by Reviewer2929450 on May 09, 2012

They taste so great! Wish they were a little bit larger though, this pack is gone way too quickly!

yummy but too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Aug 23, 2012

i love larabars but this one was waaayyyy to sweet for me.

healthier than snickxxs スニッカーズが食べたくなったら

Posted by lchchchiyo on Jul 30, 2012

sweet and chewy, a bit sweeter than most of other larabar. it satisfies my sweet tooth when i tend to grab whatever i can see in candy section. it has some sort of fresh peanut scent and flavour which might not be for all, in other words tastes fresher and no doubt is much healthier than snickxxs! スニッカーズのヘルシー版、ララバーの中ではやや甘めの類に入ります。砂糖抜きのピーナッツバターのようにピーナッツのフレッシュでやや野生的な香りとフレーバーが魅力、何よりスニッカーズよりヘルシーです。