les meilleures barres chocolatées!

Posted by 5711315352636556825 on Jul 23, 2013

super bonnes, permet de bien caler l'estomac en cas de creux et super compo!

Great for us who have problems getting enough calories in our diet.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

I have many allergies and food intolerances, and have a lessened appetite due to all the food substances I need to cut from my diet. So I search for products that may increase my appetite, as well has having lots of calories in them. I tolerate very little fruits, so I almost consider it a small miracle that I tolerate the Larabar energy bars well. I have tried most Larabar energy bars (in a matter of as short time span as two months), and by far, I must say that this one ranks high to me; it is one of my favourites. As you can see from what is most popular in regards to sales number, you can tell that this is not only my personal favourite; this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip has quite a universal appeal. I have never really had a sweet tooth, but of some reason I like most of the Larabar energy bars. Tastewise I recommend this specific product.

Yummi

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Jul 10, 2013

Very nice

yum!

Posted by 5007135232386619856 on May 30, 2013

anything with peanut butter and chocolate is a match made in heaven... these do not disappoint. nice for a change to the normal larabar flavours... these definitely fix the afternoon choccie cravings! YUM!

Yum

Posted by 5629142879545157215 on Mar 03, 2013

Very good

Highly recommended by dietician

Posted by Reviewer2813977 on Feb 26, 2013

Being confused over so many healthy bars, I consulted an expert who recommended LarBar. This flavor is great.

YUM!

Posted by enilorak on Jan 13, 2013

Oh my God! I LOVE this. Taste SO good. This will be my treat on Saturdays! Mmmmm, yum!!!

miam

Posted by 5501339674838138581 on Jan 09, 2013

les barres de chocolat au beurre d'arachide c'est un pur régal. Bon côté calories je ne sais pas trop si c'est excessif mais j'ai bien aimé et je pense en racheter.

Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip..

Posted by Reviewer2559768 on Dec 04, 2012

Very much snackable.

Yum!

Posted by australia on Nov 25, 2012

The first time I tried these, I was a little surprised, because they have an odd texture- crumbly yet moist at the same time. However I quickly got use to it, and now I think they're absolutely delicious. Will definitely re-order. Like other reviewers said, I wish they made more flavours in the 5 packs