Humphrey's, Skin Softening Facial Toner, Lilac Witch Hazel, Alcohol Free, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

toner

Posted by 5492334793567903923 on Sep 19, 2014

I've used it 4 times since coming product, and I have to say it has many plus points

Does soften my skin but not suitable for Summer here

Posted by 5021785776965843175 on Aug 07, 2015

I actually pretty like this toner since it really does soften my skin. After applying it, my skin looks a bit brightener. However, summer in Hong Kong is pretty wet. It's a little "too much". I will just keep it and use it later. It's good, but I guess the weather and climate of the place you live are factors needed to be concerned about.

lovely toner

Posted by Reviewer1396855 on Oct 21, 2010

I'm used to toners with alcohol (Clinique) and this felt very different at first, so mild and almost moisturizing. After switching to this I got a few pimples on my cheeks, but I figured it was just caused by the impurities coming off due to deeper cleansing of this product. Now it feels that my face is feeling better and I wouldn't go back to using toners alcohol. Nice lilac scent and very cute bottle :)

Decent product.

Posted by Reviewer2648186 on Nov 23, 2010

Used it a good couple of times. Ok for everyday use on dry skin I would say. I would recommend Abra Restorative toner or even better the Neocell alpha cell exfoliator if you are looking for anything more potent or have spots.

Good but smells yucky!

Posted by Reviewer2192436 on Apr 25, 2011

From Singapore Been using for a few weeks now. It tones well, non sticky but smells really yucky!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »