Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1470979 on Sep 13, 2011

I thoroughly enjoy the scent of this toner as Lilacs are one of my favourite flowers. This toner also has some sweet and fruity undertones which definitely compliments the lilac. The only issue I had with this toner is that I can not use it twice a day on my sensitive skin, perhaps my skin will adjust with regular use; however, for now, I am using this only at night with the melon toner from the same company in the morning.

Smells good

Posted by Reviewer2459375 on May 13, 2012

It smells nice but somewhat irritating to my skin but my face does feel clean.

Good

Posted by DollyLo on Jun 05, 2012

Smells nice. Very refreshing. Stings a little bit, but I have very sensitive skin. Вкусно пахнет. Хорошо освежает. Немного щиплет, но просто у меня очень чувствительная кожа.

too strong smell

Posted by Reviewer1194258 on Jun 07, 2012

This toner is great, but the smell is too overwhelming. If you don't mind it, it is great.

Witch hazel toner

Posted by Reviewer1325083 on Nov 21, 2015

it does seem to soften skin after use. I always heard about the benefits of witch hazel for oily skin and large pores but didn't like how it felt on my skin. This one just feels like water, no residue, and doesn't stink.

nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Mar 10, 2016

I don't know about skin softening, but this has a nice gentle lilacs smell, and is very refreshing on tired skin at the end of the day.

Love it!

Posted by 4785027816341752206 on Jun 10, 2016

Have been using a witch hazel toner, but just realised it had alcohol in it. Great to rediscover the witch hazel I remember from my youth!

gentle, effective

Posted by 5630246230989805124 on Jan 17, 2017

smells lovely, softens your skin, good toner

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »