lovely toner

Posted by Reviewer1396855 on Oct 21, 2010

I'm used to toners with alcohol (Clinique) and this felt very different at first, so mild and almost moisturizing. After switching to this I got a few pimples on my cheeks, but I figured it was just caused by the impurities coming off due to deeper cleansing of this product. Now it feels that my face is feeling better and I wouldn't go back to using toners alcohol. Nice lilac scent and very cute bottle :)

Decent product.

Posted by Reviewer2648186 on Nov 23, 2010

Used it a good couple of times. Ok for everyday use on dry skin I would say. I would recommend Abra Restorative toner or even better the Neocell alpha cell exfoliator if you are looking for anything more potent or have spots.

Good but smells yucky!

Posted by Reviewer2192436 on Apr 25, 2011

From Singapore Been using for a few weeks now. It tones well, non sticky but smells really yucky!

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1470979 on Sep 13, 2011

I thoroughly enjoy the scent of this toner as Lilacs are one of my favourite flowers. This toner also has some sweet and fruity undertones which definitely compliments the lilac. The only issue I had with this toner is that I can not use it twice a day on my sensitive skin, perhaps my skin will adjust with regular use; however, for now, I am using this only at night with the melon toner from the same company in the morning.

Smells good

Posted by Reviewer2459375 on May 13, 2012

It smells nice but somewhat irritating to my skin but my face does feel clean.

Good

Posted by DollyLo on Jun 05, 2012

Smells nice. Very refreshing. Stings a little bit, but I have very sensitive skin. Вкусно пахнет. Хорошо освежает. Немного щиплет, но просто у меня очень чувствительная кожа.

too strong smell

Posted by Reviewer1194258 on Jun 07, 2012

This toner is great, but the smell is too overwhelming. If you don't mind it, it is great.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »