Heavenly Scent!!!

Posted by kanoekat on Mar 18, 2014

Wish it came in a bigger bottle. Leaves skin, soft, smooth, and clean. Doesn't dry either!

Absolutely Amazing

Posted by 4944943530422938049 on Mar 12, 2016

I'm not one to "rave" about products... But let me tell you about this toner. I got it in search of a toner similar to the Thayer's witch hazel toner which works for me but I wasn't wowed by it.. After one use of this toner I noticed a difference in my skin the next morning. With continued use I noticed over time the tone & texture of my face greatly improved. It keeps my skin clear & the price is dirt cheap. One of it's main ingredients is hyaluronic acid which I think is a great for keeping the skin moisturized. It keeps my oil at bay because I have combination skin, but does not dry me out. Would recommend this to anyone.

nice toner

Posted by Reviewer3261318 on Feb 15, 2012

Has a rather strong flowery smell.

Fantastic toner!

Posted by 5064840160312253216 on Mar 25, 2016

I love love love this toner! It is very good for skin, refreshing and moisturizing at the same time. Will buy it again for sure! Великолепный тоник, очень приятный запах и цена. В использовании просто прекрасен! Куплю ещё

skin toner

Posted by Reviewer2627534 on Apr 22, 2016

Nice light scent, does a great job of toning & moisturizing skin. Love it.

Posted by 5026870152604813026 on Mar 19, 2014

It will give you a nice, smooth skin!! I will definetely repurchase!

Facial Toner

Posted by YuliaBlum on Mar 26, 2014

I am really like this toner. It is like a water, very light and has a really lilac smell. I have not any allergy to this product. I think that for winter this toner is very good. I have mixed skin.

Loving it

Posted by 5529156342266758942 on May 02, 2014

This product is perfect for my mixed skin as I try to avoid alcohol in toners. Loving the smell and the feeling on my skin after dabbing this on.

Me gusta como huele

Posted by 5346695715491086199 on Jul 17, 2014

Lo compre porque no había de otra marca y me gusta, pero me escuece si se me mete en el ojo, y con otros no me pasa. No repetiré

LOVE IT

Posted by 4946193606151121542 on Aug 07, 2014

I'm very pleased with those who face, the very fact that they have no alcohol greatly facilitates the sensitivity that I have inside. In addition, it is very helpful to shrink pores!