Absolutely Amazing

Posted by 4944943530422938049 on Mar 12, 2016

I'm not one to "rave" about products... But let me tell you about this toner. I got it in search of a toner similar to the Thayer's witch hazel toner which works for me but I wasn't wowed by it.. After one use of this toner I noticed a difference in my skin the next morning. With continued use I noticed over time the tone & texture of my face greatly improved. It keeps my skin clear & the price is dirt cheap. One of it's main ingredients is hyaluronic acid which I think is a great for keeping the skin moisturized. It keeps my oil at bay because I have combination skin, but does not dry me out. Would recommend this to anyone.

Really good!

Posted by ZhannaZhanna on Apr 25, 2016

This is the most amazing toner I ever tried. It is in my must have list from Iherb :) and I have tried a lot! It has a wonderful smell of lilac, contains hyaluronic acid and hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, will be a great base for using products with hyaluronic acid afterwards. Hamamelis is a powerful anti-aging plant, softens and tones the skin, improves skin tone, reduces inflammation, has antibacterial effect. Due to tannins, contained in hamamelis, pores on the face look much smaller. The extracts of papaya and pineapple contain natural acids that help this toner to exfoliate dead skin cells. I use it also as a body spray for summer - it leaves a nice light fragrance on the body, my husband loves it much. And the price is great! Great for present too because I think everybody will love to use it! Great product! See also my other reviews of the best products on Iherb.

nice toner

Posted by Reviewer3261318 on Feb 15, 2012

Has a rather strong flowery smell.

My skin love it

Posted by 5192189691132025574 on Jun 03, 2016

So comforable, good make-up cleanser, my dry skin looks healthy even without cream

Very nice toner

Posted by 5269139774251189397 on Jul 12, 2016

I love the smell. It's refreshing and doesn't not dry my face.

Fantastic toner!

Posted by 5064840160312253216 on Mar 25, 2016

I love love love this toner! It is very good for skin, refreshing and moisturizing at the same time. Will buy it again for sure! Великолепный тоник, очень приятный запах и цена. В использовании просто прекрасен! Куплю ещё

skin toner

Posted by Reviewer2627534 on Apr 22, 2016

Nice light scent, does a great job of toning & moisturizing skin. Love it.

great product

Posted by 4818130498088365320 on Sep 19, 2015

nice smell. makes the skin is soft and clean. ill buy it again for sure

Great product!

Posted by 5351756068666396014 on Oct 20, 2015

Cleans my face very well, soft for the skin and gives me a great feeling!

Love it

Posted by 5405028869153361882 on Nov 08, 2015

This toner is 100 times better than alcohol toners you find at the drug store. It has a delicate floral scent, and feels refreshing when I wipe it over my skin with a cotton pad. I absolutely adore the whimsical packaging. It's so beautiful.