Perfect

Posted by 5140528078085813246 on Oct 27, 2013

It is so hard to find alcohol free and good stuff nowadays! Thank god for this :) My skin is perfect!

nice toner

Posted by Reviewer3261318 on Feb 15, 2012

Has a rather strong flowery smell.

Good for acne prone skin!

Posted by Itssweets89 on Sep 29, 2013

Have been using this for about 3 weeks & I can already see a difference in my skin. I have mild acne & after a couple days of using this they're dried out & gone. Most face toners dry out my skin or make my skin more oily which makes it more prone to acne.This moisturizes without any of the cons & soothes the redness. It has a light floral scent so it's not too strong. I also recommend this for sensitive skin as well! Hope I helped! :-)

Heavenly Scent!!!

Posted by kanoekat on Mar 18, 2014

Wish it came in a bigger bottle. Leaves skin, soft, smooth, and clean. Doesn't dry either!

LOVE IT

Posted by 4946193606151121542 on Aug 07, 2014

I'm very pleased with those who face, the very fact that they have no alcohol greatly facilitates the sensitivity that I have inside. In addition, it is very helpful to shrink pores!

Great product!

Posted by 5351756068666396014 on Oct 20, 2015

Cleans my face very well, soft for the skin and gives me a great feeling!

Best skin cleanser

Posted by 5471158331330297505 on Mar 22, 2015

Makes my skin so clean and fresh, the best product for cleansing

тоник

Posted by 5735096717961410457 on Jun 04, 2015

Супер тоник для лица. Лучший что я пробовала. Лучше чем Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel, with Aloe Vera Formula, Alcohol-Free Toner

Absolutely Amazing

Posted by 4944943530422938049 on Mar 12, 2016

I'm not one to "rave" about products... But let me tell you about this toner. I got it in search of a toner similar to the Thayer's witch hazel toner which works for me but I wasn't wowed by it.. After one use of this toner I noticed a difference in my skin the next morning. With continued use I noticed over time the tone & texture of my face greatly improved. It keeps my skin clear & the price is dirt cheap. One of it's main ingredients is hyaluronic acid which I think is a great for keeping the skin moisturized. It keeps my oil at bay because I have combination skin, but does not dry me out. Would recommend this to anyone.

Awesome!

Posted by 5361917216350715670 on Oct 03, 2016

Awesome! First time user and I love it. Beautiful product I'll order more. Enough to use on my entire body.