Loving it

Posted by 5529156342266758942 on May 02, 2014

This product is perfect for my mixed skin as I try to avoid alcohol in toners. Loving the smell and the feeling on my skin after dabbing this on.

Me gusta como huele

Posted by 5346695715491086199 on Jul 17, 2014

Lo compre porque no había de otra marca y me gusta, pero me escuece si se me mete en el ojo, y con otros no me pasa. No repetiré

LOVE IT

Posted by 4946193606151121542 on Aug 07, 2014

I'm very pleased with those who face, the very fact that they have no alcohol greatly facilitates the sensitivity that I have inside. In addition, it is very helpful to shrink pores!

Great alcohol free toner

Posted by 4748131759542743641 on Aug 09, 2014

This smels sooo good and make my skin feel lovely. i don't cleanse my face in the morning, just splash water, then use this and i am good to go. and i will smell really good too.

Excelente tónico

Posted by veronnier on Aug 26, 2014

Es fantástico, muy suave, con un olor apenas perceptible, deja la piel limpia y tersa. No tiene nada que envidiar a mis tonicos favoritos de Thayer's. Compraré otros tipos de tónico de esta marca para comparar entre ellos.

loving this so much!

Posted by 5613047988643380682 on Sep 10, 2014

best toner i've ever had. better than Lush tea tree water!

Witch toner :)

Posted by 5272995395274684431 on Sep 11, 2014

Soft and fresh toner, it is very good for oily skin and smells very good.

Mom likes

Posted by Butterfly on Oct 04, 2014

Ordered this for my mom and after she said it's a fantastic toner, leaves skin very soft, I ordered one for myself today. I have extremely sensitive skin and Madre Labs toner has been great for me, but iHerb doesn't carry that anymore so...I hope this Humphrey's works as well. What a whimsical packaging!

Great Product

Posted by 4941156238693268454 on Nov 11, 2014

Great for oily skin...reduce a lot the black spots. Provide a freshness sensation. Nice smell.

MUY BUENO

Posted by 4626865449298951584 on Feb 21, 2015

Este tónico es perfecto, yo lo aplico para terminar de desmaquillar mi piel, incluso para repasar mis ojos y no pica nada. También para limpiar los restos de mascarillas u otros productos de limpieza. Huele muy agradable y deja una sensación muy fresca en la piel.