love it

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Dec 05, 2009

i read the review for the larger bottle and brought the smaller one; since it was my first time ordering this product. let me just say that this is so much better than the name brand products. great for razor bumps and new pimples. when a pimple develop that white stuff (you know!!) i take a qtip apply the astringent and pop it and reapply the astringent. i know we are not suppose to pop pimples...but guilty as charge!!!

great product except the smell..

Posted by Reviewer1393937 on Jul 10, 2010

feels like I'm in hospital.. never knew this is the smell of witch hazel,but it works on my face.

Good! / Хороший!

Posted by Slada on Apr 06, 2012

A good tonic, cleans the skin after it not strange hydrated, no noxious fumes, the skin with it feels good. Do not desiccate. / Хороший тоник, хорошо очищает, кожа после него как не странно увлажнённая, резкого запаха нет, кожа с ним чувствует себя хорошо. Не пересушивает.

lemmik

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

huvitav lõhn, poore vähendab väga tõhusalt.

Gentle toner, great for acne prone skin.

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 01, 2014

I love that this doesn't contain any preservatives, and even though it has alcohol in it, it feels gentle on the skin. Great for those who are acne prone.

I like it!

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 12, 2013

It's my first time using an astringent with witch hazel. I use it like a toner after my bedtime routine. I have already saw a small improvement in my pores and I think my skin is a bit less oily. I have been using it for 2 weeks already and I'm waiting more. I think it's quite good, if only there was less alcohol in it. The smell is really bad, smells like a hospital but I can stand it!

Awful smell

Posted by Reviewer1417363 on Aug 28, 2011

I can't really say if it works because I've only use it twice. The smell is so bad that I can not apply it on my face. Maybe I will use it after shaving my bikini line to prevent bumps, but I'm sure I won't buy it again.

natalia

Posted by Reviewer1245220 on Apr 02, 2012

after use skin soft and pleasant leaves feeling.

nice feeling