Hurraw! makes me say HURRAY!

Posted by mrshollypeck on Feb 13, 2014

I bought this lip balm on a whim, because I am obsessed with all things coconut. In all, this product has become one of my favorite new lip balms, and it makes me want to try all the other flavors. I love the scent, which isn't overpowering, but it's enough to be able to appreciate that it's coconut. The fact that it's organic, vegan and raw is a wonderful. Also, the container is an oblong shape that won't roll away. That's a major bonus right there.

My favourite lip balm ever!

Posted by 5605926368630293423 on Dec 05, 2014

I first bought this because of all the natural ingredients and good reviews on iherb. I was skeptical at first but once I tried it, I fell in love with both the texture and flavour of this lip balm. It feels so smooth and moisturising on my lips but not waxy or thick like some other lip balms. It is long-lasting too. The coconut taste is also very natural and pleasant. I love this lip balm so much I will certainly try other flavours too!

Me encanta!!

Posted by 5492749627673413141 on May 19, 2015

Me encanta la barrita. Es mucho mejor que algunas que he comprado en farmacia

Pretty good

Posted by 5469163441717413873 on Feb 05, 2015

It's pretty good, smells great and moisturises the lips, just feel that it more sits on the lips than sinks in and penetrates the surface

Nice formula!

Posted by 5285017500761132840 on Oct 03, 2015

I am super picky about lip balms but this is one of the few that my lips actually loved. I am prone to peeling and have tried many lip balms which aggravated the situation but this one didnt. The only reason I didnt give this 5 stars is that I was super disappointed with the smell. It smells nothing like coconut, and it seems to be strange and synthetic like. But thats just my personal opinion on it.

Excellent product

Posted by debbsk on Dec 18, 2015

Delicious 'flavour'. very lovely to use.

Posted by 5123493929057070316 on Dec 20, 2015

J'utilise ce baume en journée, il est très agréable à appliquer (glisse facilement sur les lèvres). Il sent bon, hydrate bien et laisse les lèvres brillantes

Love it

Posted by Nichole-Louise on Jan 24, 2016

I absolutely love the hurraw brand lip balms...very moisturizing and 100% vegan makes me happy!

hoorayy for hurraw!

Posted by RainbowNebula on May 31, 2015

This is good enough too eat. And it makes my lips so soft! Love it!

coconut lovers

Posted by 5023561907320553374 on Jun 16, 2015

coconut lovers will like this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »