Mmm...

Posted by UltraMarine on Jan 28, 2013

It smells as freshly ground coffee, perfectly moisturizes! like all Hurraw! balms ;))) Бальзам пахнет свежесваренным кофе, хорошо увлажняет, как и все бальзамчики Hurraw!

Flawless!!!

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Feb 11, 2013

The smell A+, gloss A+, nourishment A+! THE lip balm. Lip gloss, lip balm and light, pleasant scent all in one!Fantastic product!

Highly Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on Dec 11, 2011

These balms are lightweight and silky. They leave a subtle shine, and smooth feel. The scents are sweet, but not overpowering. I find the coffee scent to be very mild compared to the others.

Mmmmmmmmmm!

Posted by artbooka on Mar 08, 2013

Good moisture, but not for long. Oily and soft - as I like. It smells of caramel and coffee dessert. Stick don't screw back :(

very nice!

Posted by MariaShutova on Jul 10, 2012

I like it very much!

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer3356813 on Jul 19, 2012

My husband is a coffee addict so I bought this as a treat for both of us. I love that it actually contains coffee beans and no artificial flavors. Great balm!

Perfect lip balm

Posted by Keitha on Jul 23, 2012

Because of it's shape it's comfortable to keep it in pocket, also it moisturizes lips for a long time and smells like sweet coffee- greatest drug for people who have to live without caffeine!

One of my favourites from Hurraw!

Posted by 5120013403600191402 on Apr 23, 2013

I love the smell of this product. As the other lip balms from Hurraw! this lip balm also moistures very well.

So good

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on May 16, 2013

It is amazing how a balm which is not made of petrolatum can moisturize and protect lips. I only had this feeling of very soft yet not greasy lips after, well, eating something oily like fried chicken or drinking hot beverages. No Neutrogena or Nivea lip balm would actually work once you wipe it away from your lips, with Hurraw! I can feel my lips absolutely great and tender. And no dreadful white stripe in between.

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5241285211926225447 on Jun 13, 2013

Raw, cruelty free, and nasty chemical free, this product is a must have for chapped lips. Will buy again and again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »