Cold Black Tea but in a good way

Posted by 4668818813864035729 on Jul 08, 2014

So the scent of this Hurraw! balm did take me by surprise to start with, i was expecting a quite bergamot-y scent but it is more of a black tea gone cold with the tea bag left in the cup type scent. Now don't let this put you off, because this is actually quite a soothing smell, makes me want to curl up with a book. I am in Australia and till this winter i have never had a problem with chapped lips, but this winter it is seriously a problem. I keep two Hurraw! balms in my handbag, one on my desk at work and the night treatment one on my bedside table. I never come across a regular balm that is so good, when my lips are super bad i reach for a medicated balm but using Hurraw! daily i don't even get to that point.

Great lip balms

Posted by 4708499678016839496 on Apr 23, 2014

I have avoided petrochemicals in personal care products for over 10 years, with the exception of lip balms - until I found Hurraw. I am off the petroleum-jelly based lip balm for ever, these have a perfect texture and the flavours are lovely. The Earl Grey is subtle but complex, it smells exactly of Earl Grey tea.

The creamiest Lip Balm I have ever used.

Posted by 4798596663732531702 on Feb 19, 2016

Hurraw! lip balms, whatever scent/flavor you get, are amazing. Not only do all of them smell like heaven, but you can feel them penetrate your lips and start working the instant you put them on. I have many tubes at various locations around our home, in my handbag and in coat pockets. My lips are soft, protected and healed from the effects of winter with this product. I would highly recommend trying one, or all of them!

One of my favorites

Posted by 5673474165924502887 on Sep 11, 2016

Ordered over 21 lip balms on here. It smells as described and long lasting. Moist, smooth to apply. A bit shiny but not oily, waxy nor sticky. Suitable for OZ spring

Lovely Earl Grey Smell

Posted by 5377944040342054262 on Jul 14, 2014

I am big fan of earl grey and this lip balm really smells like earl grey - such a nice smell that I have to remind myself not to lick my lips! The texture is also nice - it is not sticky as some lip balm but at the same time still offers much moisturising. Love it!

Efficace

Posted by 5570787847325999137 on Nov 25, 2014

Juste excellent il hydrate super bien, odeur agréable et que je compte racheter.

cruelty free/healthy lip balm

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Dec 16, 2015

Cruelty free lip balm. No nasty ingredients. Natural and Vegan!! Love !!!!! Great flavours including this one. Refreshing and uplifting. No chemical smells to induce a migraine because its all natural. Earl Grey reminds me of Earl Grey tea which I love and drink lots of every day. Helps with focus and clarity.

like this brand, dislike this flavor

Posted by 5208197997850894198 on Apr 14, 2014

This doesn't smell like Earl Grey tea to me when I put it on, it smells like perfume, which is not a smell I like on my lips and right under my nose. I wouldn't give any stars for the smell, but I like the actual lip balm, so giving 3 stars.

輕盈滋潤

Posted by 5127068625862237792 on Mar 18, 2016

我很喜歡這個牌子,滋潤不厚重,很多護唇膏塗了會有一層白白的膜,這個完全不會,觸感非常細膩,香味也適中,會繼續購入其他口味。

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jul 14, 2014

Soften my lips well, smells nicely.