Love it

Posted by Reviewer2464178 on Jan 31, 2012

i bought both the vanilla flavour and the green tea flavour. The lip balm is moisturising but not greasy, or sticky, like some other lip balms do. I prefer the green tea over the vanilla as the green tea flavour seems much more natural and nicer tasting on the lips than the vanilla. I love the feel of it on my lips and the packaging is so adorable. I will buy this as gifts for friends and relatives.

Lovely smell, but irritating

Posted by NarnianGirl on Feb 03, 2012

This irritated my lips like nothing else. Can't find an explanation. Had to get rid of this.

Highly Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on Dec 11, 2011

These balms are lightweight and silky. They leave a subtle shine, and smooth feel. The scents are sweet, but not overpowering. The green tea has a subtle floral scent.

Posted by 4972890274699847140 on Jul 30, 2012

My mother loves it! it has the shape of the Dermalogica climate control lip balm 1. its cheaper than addicted2lipbalm.com 2. its compact and simply unique 3. it made my mum happy so thank you iherb

didnt do anything really different

Posted by Reviewer3339057 on Feb 17, 2012

ok so it was moisturizing but after a while my lips started peeling, but i figured that was just my transition peiriod(just switched to all natural products, an i know theres a transition period) also i used it as a normal chapstick, day and night so idk if that had anything to do with it either and i didnt like the smell(probubly the hemp seed oil)

OK

Posted by 4829840155201886312 on Jul 10, 2012

I love all of the Hurraw Lip Balms, but this flavor does not seem like a true flavor. I like it, but don't love it like the others.

Nice smell and texture

Posted by 4648523122530062078 on Sep 21, 2012

always in my purse

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2599051 on Oct 13, 2013

smooth. great smell.

Good product

Posted by tinajuni on Oct 26, 2013

Softens the lips and have a good smell.

It's okey

Posted by enilorak on May 11, 2013

Feels good, but it has a weird scent. Not sure if I'll buy this again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »