• Farm Grown Vanilla

• Reviews | English

Fabulous Product

Posted by 5187007832715616960 on Jun 05, 2014

This has to be the best lip balm I have ever used. Firstly it is so moisturising, I put this on when I go to bed and when I wake up the next morning its still on! Plus the smell is divine it's a beautiful vanilla scent with notes of chocolate and chamomile. I didn't think it could get any better but its also made from organic ingredients. If you are looking for a lip balm this is an absolute must!

My winter time favorite

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

This is my go to lip balm, it is ultra moisturizing and smells great. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

My number 1 night time balm!

Posted by Reviewer2348488 on Aug 02, 2016

I love all Hurraw lip balms, and they are all quite similar in terms of the effect, but this one stands out to me as it is way more moisturising and nourishing than the other balms in the range. I am not a fan of the scent but it doesn't last long, and I can ignore it because everything else in this balm is so good! I keep repurchasing it, and even if I buy a different lip balm to try instead of this one, I always go back. 5 stars, and please don't discontinue this gem!

Great

Posted by 5253873505447867525 on Oct 23, 2015

very nice smell, never had softer lips. Really great product. Good price at iherb

Not the best lip balm I have used

Posted by 5533928355585551868 on Apr 10, 2016

Smells absolutely amazing, feels and moisturizes better than some other lip balms I have tried. However, rather than penetrating into my lips, it just sits ontop of them and wears off quite easily. Also, it doesn't moisturize as much as I would want it to.

love il

Posted by Dononelia on Jan 05, 2014

a must have my lips savior ! smells good

Love it

Posted by 5353983483997834861 on Sep 15, 2016

Very moisturising product. Luxuriously smooth without being sticky. Smell is a little odd but it fades quickly and I have no other complaints. I use it day and night, and even use it as a balm for dry patches of skin on my face - works a charm.

My Lips are so soft! Love Love

Posted by 5478351331981153014 on Aug 01, 2016

I absolutely love this product. I use it in the night and when I wake up my lips feel baby soft. Love Love Love this product.

no chappy lips ever again

Posted by 5351624122353652001 on May 05, 2016

I use this lip balm every night before I go to sleep and when I wake up in the mornings my lips are soft and moisturized. I used to have really dry and chappy lips but after starting my evening routine with the hurraw night treatment balm my lips are never dry.

i love it

Posted by 5385592544375700955 on Aug 01, 2016

I bought this to use overnight as I love to use matte lipstick on daily basis which dries my lips alot. It works wonderfully :)