お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Hurraw! Balm, Tinted Lip Balm, Black Cherry, .15 oz (4.3 g)

The smell is great!!!

Posted by 5591299075936256667 on Dec 20, 2013

I really like the colour and look of this, deep cherry red and the stick has a oval form, that makes applying nice. The smell is also incredible! If you have realy dry lips, this is not for you. It feels nice on the lips, but will not "repair" them.

Great-great stuff!!

Posted by 5157368046323266032 on Feb 03, 2015

Very very nice balm! This is the first time when I have purchased it, I have chosen it because of a color, as I wanted not only care and shine for my lips, but also the color. It smells very nice, has good texture, does not spread out, moisturizes well and now I am using it even before I go to bed. I'm using it for 3 months and everything is super, I'm blonde with fair skin and too bright colors does not suit me, but this color suits me great, lips look wonderful and shiny. I'm going to try all balms of Hurraw. If this review was helpful, please click, "Yes"!

goes rancid easily--smells horrible!

Posted by natureofhealing on Jun 25, 2014

I travel a lot and sure enough the weather temperature fluctuates quite unexpectedly. This lipbalm looks awesome--gives natural look but it smells horrible. You are forced to be self-conscious of how your lips taste given the smell.. so, perhaps not a good one if you hang out much around with your boyfriend. The rancid smell definitely deters you from kissing your boyfriend! Unless they put some peppermint, this may not be a problem though. I will not order this again.

Don't understand the hype

Posted by 4904770434419901490 on Mar 27, 2014

This product smells TERRIBLE! it reminds me of the smell of medicine that i hated as a kid. In saying that the colour is beautiful and it feels nice on my lips.

Not very moisturizing.

Posted by Reviewer2002317 on Aug 04, 2014

Nourishing effect is minimum. Lips remain dry and even more chapped after use. I have stopped using it.