Delicious .. 😋

Posted by LuviHerb on May 07, 2015

Must say First, thanKS to iHerb for best services and fast shipping ~ > you're the best 😘 👍 ■■ I prefer it with the barbecue grills, there's a garlic (if you're not like garlic avoided .. .. but try it ) .. for me I love it even with sandwich, chips, rice and tuna .. barbecue grills even fries and french fries .. .. used on everything because I like it .. for the taste at first feel a stinging hot pepper go quickly .. taste the garlic (and you can smell it).. a little vinegar .. it feels chimney .. It's not liquid .. it are delicious with chicken wings, Buffalo Wings ●● for me its the best Hot Sauce ~> and i will buy this week another one .. 😋 الشطة رائعة جدا .. نوعها مثل شطة سومطرة ولكن أجد بعض الاختلاف .. تحتوي على ثوم وقليل من الخل .. كأنها مدانة قليلا .. ~▪ في البداية تجد حرارة ولذعة الشطة ولكن سرعان ما تختفي .. انا افضلها مع المشاوي .. ولكنني استخدمها مع كل شئ الشيبس والسندويشات الأرز .. البطاطس المقلية .. في كل شئ أريد أن أضيف شطة استخدمها .. وسوف اشتري هذا الاسبوع واحدة أخرى .. 👍

Excellent Chilli Sauce

Posted by alvinlky on May 30, 2014

Love this Chilli sauce,tt goes quite well with any kind of food.

Good

Posted by 4668530754073788657 on Jan 01, 2016

It's sold at twice the price here in Singapore, so I was glad to be able to get it off iHerb for much cheaper! Spicy hot sauce - so good!

Delicious.

Posted by wadex0r on Oct 17, 2012

Love this stuff. Using it with almost everything. Hot but not too hot.

Love love love!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Dec 24, 2013

Hot and spicy and good w everything

Life changing

Posted by 5142570558941908672 on Apr 01, 2014

Life is complete since finally introducing this product into my life. If your a fan of Asian flavors and a little heat, you need this in your kitchen. I am officially an addict. In wraps, stir-frys, on chicken, as a dipping sauce...heck, I'm such a fan I could probably eat it by the spoonful if I had nothing to accompany it. It really lifts any savory meal. Highly recommend this one.

Paras tulinen kastike koskaan

Posted by alennuskoodi on Jan 09, 2014

Sopivan tulinen chilikastike joka sopii ruokaan kuin ruokaan. iHerbistä huomattavasti edullisemmin kuin lähikaupasta.

Nice alternative to chemical filled chili sauce

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

Great flavor and a bit more natural than other jarred sauces.

My go to sauce

Posted by shopzilla on Oct 24, 2015

I want to marry this sauce. Gone through 3 bottles in about 2 months. I eat spring rolls and fries with it, add it to fried rice, in the pan, marinate meat with it, dress noodles with it, make stripey patterns with it on my omelette, on the peanut butter in my peanut butter sandwich and on pineapple slices. Now, I just need to get up the nerve to propose to it.

Awesome flavour

Posted by 5626962646036797005 on Jan 03, 2016

Very fragrant, deep rich aged flavour of the chilli. Spicy and slightly sweet from the sugar. Ingredients wise, not the "cleanest" you can get, contains sugar and preservatives. Crystal's Louisiana hot sauce is only age cayenne, vinegar and salt, sugarfree.