お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Hyalogic LLC, Episilk, Lip Balm with Hyaluronic Acid, 1/2 fl oz (14 g)

Episilk Lip Balm does not deliver

Posted by Reviewer3104226 on Jan 23, 2012

This lip balm neither protects your lips from loosing their moisture nor moisturizes them. It applies thin, but that would not bother me should it be performing its’ functions. In fact, my usually plump looking lips started looking like a piece of dried apple after using this balm for a week- week and a half. I confirmed it by starting and stopping the use of this balm 2 times. Both times my lips became looking wrinkly and thin with this product and returned to their normal state after I would stop using the product. Please note that I do not have allergies associated with the ingredients listed in the Episilk balm contents. The price it is sold for on this website seems like a good (even a cheap) deal, but keep in mind that if the product does not deliver then it is not worth paying any amount of money for it. I do not recommend the Episilk Lip Balm. I recovered my lips after using this useless (and actually damaging for me) product by using something with a high content of lanolin.

Posted by Reviewer2373259 on Feb 24, 2012

My lips are usually very dry, but this product keep my lips moisturized. It is the best lip balm I have ever used.

Excellent

Posted by 5482859236135877933 on Oct 07, 2013

Purchased for my mother - she likes it very much. Uses it for lips, or skin around the nose... or even for eye lids. Заказала маме. Ей нравится очень - и для губ, для кожи вокруг носа, даже для век. Универсальное средство!

good

Posted by Reviewer2425894 on Sep 12, 2012

Balm good, lips don't shine after use (ideally under lipstick), has no smell, large volume. It is pleasant as a house lip balm.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer3185049 on Apr 12, 2014

Not bad, neither good. It seems more like simple vasilin, very light, didn't notice some special moisturazing effect