Isopropyl no good

Posted by ksedeniussen on Apr 08, 2016

Ok I wish I have read the reviews before I bought this stuff.. Now I'm afraid to use it. Isopropyl is not good for lips. I have tried it and I can't say it did wonders for my dry chapped lips. And I won't continue to use it.

Hidrata muy bien

Posted by xCherryxBlossom on Jan 26, 2016

Se aplica poca cantidad e hidrata muy bien.

Anti-Balm

Posted by Reviewer2718750 on Sep 28, 2015

Made my lips flake and peel. I was looking for something to replace the discontinued Derma E hydrating lip repair creme. The negative reviews were right--this is dramatically desiccating.

ME ENCANTA!!!

Posted by 5634020933502088125 on May 25, 2015

He pedido varios para no quedarme sin él. Lo uso por la noche y al levantarme aún tengo producto en los labios, me lavo y noto la zona muy hidratada. Luego a mantenerlos durante el día con un producto en barra más cómodo y lista.

Super moisturising

Posted by 4873739817799188359 on May 17, 2015

I've using it at nights and it has helped me a lot with my chipped and dry lips. Love it!

Better than expected

Posted by 5033136023245709529 on Apr 23, 2015

This balm is an all-round delight. It feels lovely on the lips, doesn't give me that allergy-burning sensation in the mouth, that I get from other lip balms (at least not yet -- sometimes this happens to me after I've been using a product for a while but so far, so good); and a little goes a really long way. It's such a generous size given this factor, that I'm even able to use it on my face at night with pleasing results.

No noto nada de lo prometido

Posted by 5616415674419501513 on Apr 08, 2015

Tengo los labios secos a menudo y debido a las buenas críticas obtenidas lo pedí. Es bastante aceitoso se corre enseguida, tienes que usarlo solo por la noche justo antes de ir a dormir y en mi caso sigo con la misma sequedad. Lo único que noto es al momento de usarlo, es que el labio se hincha, mínimamente no es nada exagerado, y poco más.

so awesome!!!

Posted by 4650107235915082055 on Mar 22, 2015

I love this stuff. I was using retin-a a few months back and it really dried my lips out. I couldn't find anything to help. I started using some pure hyaluronic acid I use on my face on them and saw wonderful results but as you know pure HA can be expensive. So I started doing a search for lip balms containing HA. I found this online and I couldn't be happier.

Bueno, bonito y barato

Posted by 5716650596988325856 on Mar 03, 2015

Me está gustando mucho este bálsamo. Tengo los labios siempre muy secos y me está ayudando mucho a mantenerlos en mejor estado, aunque tampoco es un producto milagroso.

i love it

Posted by 5274172069766007414 on Feb 26, 2015

It is a very very very good product: it makes the lips smooth and protected, and you can use your lipstick after without problem. Hightly recommended.