Pure hyaluronic acid.

Posted by Leione on Apr 27, 2014

Great to know that this products is free of dangerous and toxic additives, preservatives, dyes, fragrances, parabens, sulfates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, SLS, DEA, and contains nothing but de-ionized water and hyaluronic acid. What makes hyaluronic acid so special is that it's naturally found in the human body and distributed widely throughout connective, neural, and epithelial tissue. It's one of the chief components of the extra-cellular matrix and supports joints and skin. It's capable of holding in moisture and adjusting the moisture absorption rate based on the humidity. As a person ages, skin moisture drops significantly, and, as a result, the skin loses elasticity and shows signs of aging. Hyaluronic acid also plays a critical role in the production of collagen critical to the skin's elasticity by keeping its synthesis up. As collagen declines, fine lines and wrinkles begin to appear. Hyaluronic acid also protects the skin from the dangerous UVB rays. Another unique thing about it is that unlike collagen, it's actually able to penetrate the skin’s upper layers locking in moisture, boosting collagen synthesis, stimulating cell renewal, firming, regenerating, revitalizing and rejuvenating the skin, improving its elasticity and smoothing out fine lines. It's no surprise that hyaluronic acid is the main ingredient of restylane. This serum is pretty good and every time I apply it to my face, I can feel that it actually does tone and firm my skin, but sometimes it causes a slight burning sensation where it's applied. So, if you have very sensitive and delicate skin, you may experience something similar, but I would still recommend trying this product.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1202040 on Oct 20, 2012

I like this product I feel there is a change in my skin already, only 2 weeks of use, I combine it with rose water spray.

Good product

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

I like this serum. It doesn't contain lots of synthetic chemicals that have no place in a product destined for the skin and it does seem to hydrate my skin. I haven't noticed a long-term effect yet, but I haven't really used it consistently enough. I would buy it again and generally like Hyalogic products.

smoother skin

Posted by 5173577100268979125 on Oct 25, 2014

The product was recommended by a friend who works in the airline. Due to dryness of the skin, this serum is great. As for my oily skin condition, I only use it once a week. So far my face does feels smooth

Great product

Posted by 5581527597078625767 on Feb 15, 2016

I have been using this twice daily for a week, I absolutely love the result. My skin looks much fuller. It sits well under makeup as well. Compared to all other expensive serums I had used in the past, this is truly very good price for excellent quality! I am very happy with the purchase!

Very hydrating

Posted by 5204196752948176147 on May 02, 2016

Feels nice on skin. Very hydrating. Can't say yet if it does the job.