Very hydrating

Posted by 5204196752948176147 on May 02, 2016

Feels nice on skin. Very hydrating. Can't say yet if it does the job.

Great product

Posted by 5581527597078625767 on Feb 15, 2016

I have been using this twice daily for a week, I absolutely love the result. My skin looks much fuller. It sits well under makeup as well. Compared to all other expensive serums I had used in the past, this is truly very good price for excellent quality! I am very happy with the purchase!

Best hyaluronic acid serum I have had

Posted by Reviewer2270491 on Jul 22, 2015

This serum makes my skin feel very smooth and hydrated and does not irritate, as two other serums I tried (Larenim and Hydraplenish) made my skin break very badly and caused rash for weeks. I have very sensitive and atopic skin, so it's difficult to find suitable skin care products. I use this after pure rose water sprayed to my face, as it's needed to dampen the skin lightly before using this product. Although there is also one ingredient, zinc citrate, that is not mentioned in the iHerb sale site. Great stuff, will definitely purchase again!

Nice

Posted by 4725470435867742948 on Apr 20, 2015

I have used hyaluronic acid before and loved it. I'm using this with rose water. Great consistency and plumps up skin nicely.

Nice product

Posted by fromHK on Mar 21, 2015

This is my 2 time order this product. It is really a good moisturizer serum! Last time have 20% off was really a good deal. Will consider to buy again in near future. 好用的保濕精華! 第二次購買! 有點貴, 如果再有8折活動一定再回購!

Very good

Posted by 5539214246064069694 on Mar 20, 2015

Very good product. Leaves the skin smooth. you may want to mix it with oil or some other face cream. works fine as well.

smoother skin

Posted by 5173577100268979125 on Oct 25, 2014

The product was recommended by a friend who works in the airline. Due to dryness of the skin, this serum is great. As for my oily skin condition, I only use it once a week. So far my face does feels smooth

바하패드 사용후 수분관리

Posted by Reviewer1426419 on Oct 09, 2014

바하패드 사용후 수분관리때문에 구입.경이로운 수분감까지는 아니고 촉촉하고 피부진정에 좋은것같음. 욕심내서 과하게 바르고 화장이 때처럼 밀리는 경험을 함

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer2605074 on Sep 11, 2014

There are very few skin products that I can get excited about. I love this product because it delivers. My skin looks great and my fine lines are plumped out. It's pricey but I'll keep buying it!

Hyalogic hydroauronic acid