Hyalogic LLC, Instant Facelift Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

This one's a keeper!

Posted by Reviewer2819593 on Nov 20, 2011

I'm 40 years old and have been starting to notice a loss of volume and structure in my face. The effect of this serum was quite dramatic - it was like having five years taken off my face! The effect is especially noticeable around my eyes, where the seurm has helped plump up the hollows above my eyelids. The texture of the serum is a little odd: it goes on slimy and dries feeling tight, but if I follow it with a light moisturiser it works fine under makeup. I find it is definitely most effective if I apply it straight after a shower while my face is still wet.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1668183 on Jul 11, 2012

I've been using this for a month now and people I have not seen in while comment, you don't age, you look younger. ( i'm 68 ) I always took care of my skin but a few fine lines were starting to show, so when I read reviews about Hyaluronic acid I decided to give this a try this. This is really great stuff. Keep in mind though, you have to take care of the inside of the body too. I drink a lot of water and eat a healthy diet. My skin never looked so good.

Just have to try it!!!

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Apr 29, 2012

I just love this one. I am 42 years old and my skin need only the best stuff. This serum make my skin tight and smooth right away, and over time. Will order more, and more, and more :-) I gave this to my mother (63) and she loves it, she see a noticeable tightening of her face and neck.

superb and beat all other serum

Posted by Reviewer1668058 on Apr 24, 2011

this is incredible stuff. Skin becomes smooth, firm and bright all at the same time! Only used for nearly 2 weeks but have dumped my VRP hyaluronic acid serum. This is a winner, no doubt about it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on May 01, 2012

This serum firms and tightens the skin. It also gives moisture and suppleness to the skin. I love that it's totally fragrance free and natural. I mix it with a few drops of water on my palm and that makes it absorb easily and I feel works better that way. It's best to apply this serum before applying anything else on your skin then wait a few minutes before adding on something else.Great product and worth the price!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »