10% Off Orders Over $40!

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I love cell salts

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on Aug 24, 2011

Currently using this for chiro. adjustments that don't hold for my husband. I also take it for my teeth, as well as my kids, to ensure their jaws grow so they don't need braces. After a few months, my teeth were whiter! Does wonders for the enamel. I found that once I started taking Fulvic acid, the cell salts really started to work more efficiently. Amazing! Cell salts need a few months to work, taken at least 3x a day.

Calc Fluor

Posted by Reviewer2383282 on Jul 16, 2008

It has taken 1 1/2 years of taking Calc Fluor but I finaly got rid of my creaking knees when I climb stairs. It also reduced the size of my index finger knuckles. Both of these results were a pleasant surprize.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Mar 09, 2010

I have from time to time dry skin on my hands and my lips are flaky. With this my lips have become almost normal within a few days, and those dry areas on my hands have healed almost completely. I definately recommend this, it works really fast!!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1832789 on Oct 21, 2010

This product helps my teeth not be so sensitive.

Great for hermorrhoid bleeding or piles

Posted by Reviewer1388482 on Oct 02, 2014

I have hermorrhoids or piles. very often it bleeds. I have tried taking green powder-Fields of green.It works but sometimes doesn't. I have tried stoneroot-usually works but sometimes doesn't. I also tried a bentonite clay suppository.Works but a bit messy . I can across this and as it says on the bottle it is for hermorrhoids-4 tablets 2 times a day under tongue-no more bleeding!!Great

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »