Great natural choice

Posted by Reviewer1778717 on Jun 04, 2011

I have used this product before, but the price through iherb is quite a bit cheaper that at the store. It works very well to help coughing symptoms in my 4 yr old... and I will also take it too. It feels good to have a natural product drug free that works!!!

Hylands

Posted by Reviewer1233797 on Jun 09, 2011

Best cold and cough we've used.

EXCELLENT~! My children like it

Posted by bbchris on Jun 11, 2011

And it seems to stop them coughing and having runny noses. Must buy some more asap!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1299905 on Jun 24, 2011

My grandkids love this product. It works well. I will purchase again.

AMAZING SERVICE!

Posted by Reviewer2097038 on Jun 27, 2011

This company is amazing and fast! I will always use iherb to order all my medicine. Hylands cough syrup for kids is the best healthiest medicine you can give to your toddlers when they have a cold. It helped my boys and its all natural too! The delivery was fast and that gives me no complaints at all! 10 out of 10! You have a very happy customer!

It's like magic.

Posted by Reviewer1439107 on Jul 11, 2011

At the first sign of symptoms, I give my daughter the appropriate dosage. It seems to work almost immediately. And this is the first "syrup" medicine that my daughter actually asks for more! No more battles of "eat your medicine!" :)

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2472689 on Dec 29, 2011

this works great. I haven't had a cold go into the chest with a cough in a long time. This seems to nip it in the butt before the kids get to seriously ill.

very good

Posted by 5655589389506406989 on Feb 09, 2013

very effective. It's my first time to try this product. I'm very glad to have that. Whenever my daughter has the first symptom of cold, especially cough, sneez or uncomfortable throat, I let her try this. It does works wonders. I will buy more.

Multiple purchases

Posted by Reviewer2696437 on Oct 11, 2013

Have always been stocking them at home. Works really well if used at the onset of cold or sore throat.

Posted by 5589622693545095520 on Mar 08, 2014

I have used this for my kid's and it has work well.