Great

Posted by ManxKat on Apr 27, 2012

Works well to get me or my cat over inflammations and assisted in clearing up the feral cat's UTI within a day! I used 3 tabs in 2 tablespoons cream (organic) 2-3 times a day and one happy kitty! As always, know what you are doing, check and work with your veterinarian.

They work

Posted by Reviewer2757415 on Apr 09, 2013

These are the best thing I have ever found for cramping; both for relieving existing cramps and for preventing cramps. When I was pregnant with my daughter I got the worst muscle cramps ever. These were the only thing that ressolved the cramping. I also used it during a biking event (had been up with diarrhoea all the night before) and was sure I was going to cramp. Took this every 20 minutes of the 2 hour event and though I was slow I didn't cramp at all.

Life saving/marriage saving product

Posted by 5122359885065109301 on Jun 04, 2014

This is just THE best product for getting rid of agonising night cramps. 4 tablets under the tongue dissolve instantly and the cramp simply "washes away" in a few seconds. The service and delivery from iHerb was fantastic. From order to delivery in Australia took 5 days. Thank you so much!

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2751451 on Mar 08, 2009

I have used mag phos for many years and still find it is helpful for insomnia, twitchy muscles etc.

WORKS

Posted by 5420252518047146917 on Sep 23, 2012

have been using this for years and love it :)

Tissue Salts

Posted by Reviewer1310434 on Aug 29, 2011

Great Product, recommend!

Mag Phos

Posted by Reviewer1132693 on Oct 10, 2011

I think it's great. Don't know if it's working but my chiropractor recommended it so I just trust it's doing something. Thanks.

Pam Stratford - Nelson New Zealand

Posted by 5020354817464859236 on May 28, 2015

Was very pleased to find this product on line as it has been discontinued in New Zealand. It is the best product to help me with my restless leg syndrome. It took four doses of 4 tablets to kick in and now I have a much better and restful sleep pattern.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1020792 on Oct 05, 2013

IF I take regularly, helps my stiff shoulders

Hylands 8 mag phos

Posted by Reviewer1003925 on Mar 01, 2010

Good products Hylands can not buy ibn australia better than most of our homeopathic products Jeanette

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »