basic first aid

Posted by Reviewer3223191 on Jun 13, 2011

Have been using this product for over 25 years. Great to alleviate pain from bumps, bruises and injuries. Really keeps the swelling minimal too.

Hyland's Arnica Montana

Posted by sarahknits on Mar 05, 2012

No home should be without this product. It's wonderful to use when you hurt. I recently was using it for back pain. I had tripped over something and fell down. Several weeks later, I had pain in my back. I took this product three times a day for a week, each day the pain in my back got less and less.

Hylands is great

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Mar 02, 2009

I love Hyland's product so much using it for over 20 yrs even though my husband just took it a day ago I already can say is good because it never failed me thanks Hylands thanks Iherb

works!

Posted by Reviewer3126835 on Nov 11, 2008

This really works. Took days before and following a medical prodedure and experienced no bruising and I bruise easily. I highly recommend.

Hylands, Arnica Montana 30X

Posted by Reviewer3160543 on Jan 31, 2010

This is a great natural pain reliever. My daughter's chiropractor recommended she get some for my granddaughter when she broke her pinky finger. My husband and I now use it too. It does make me sleepy so maybe I need to reduce the number of little beads I take.

Hyland's Arnica Montana

Posted by Reviewer2788450 on Jun 13, 2008

This stuff is great for bruising injuries. Our naturopath said I could take up to 15 at one time with a severe injury. It really helps with decreasing the potential bruising and swelling when used soon after injury. My husband used it after his car accident because the pain meds made him so goofy he couldn't work. He should've been black and blue after totally his truck, but only yellowing slowly came up.

Arnica

Posted by Reviewer1430112 on Jun 23, 2008

I use arnica for aches and pains from working hard and for a chronic neck ache (along with massage). It takes the edge off the pain quickly and I have the peace of mind knowing I am not taking a dangerous drug.

Arnica

Posted by Reviewer1197497 on Apr 20, 2011

this is one of the few "natural" products that works for me. Great for minor aches and bruises.

Baseball

Posted by Reviewer1340469 on Jul 13, 2009

Since my son has been back on the Arnica, there has been no bruising. He takes it everyday whether he thinks he needs it or not. When a bruise does rear it's ugly head it is already yellow and almost gone.

Great for pain

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Mar 18, 2011

This works wonders for aches and pains and helps my little one sleep better!