Hyland's, Arnica Montana 30X, 250 Tablets

This works wonders

Posted by Reviewer3003181 on Nov 07, 2010

I am really glad I bought more than one of this: It helped my son to avoid major bruises and bumps as he is starting to walk and falls everywhere!

anti-inflammatory of choice

Posted by Reviewer2789266 on Aug 05, 2011

I use Hylands Arnica 30x as a way of avoiding overuse of Advil for knee pain. I worked very hard to detox my liver after using too much to alleviate pain during the first knee injury 30 years ago, and did an acupuncture and chinese herb cleanse to strengthen my immune system after over a decade of allergies. Arnica is a good anti-inflammatory for me, and if used consistently can bring about good results. After an injury where I spend the first 10 days on crutches, I am walking normally 2 months later and only use my brace for long walks.

Wonderful Product! Works.

Posted by Reviewer2442510 on Nov 01, 2012

I have a serious autoimmune condition which causes "itises" like tendinitis, bursitis, muscle spasms and aches, etc. all the time, all over my body. Other than prednisone, nothing else really works. But I have not taken prednisone for many years because its side effects are worse than the disease. Arnica is the only thing that has really made a difference in my life, in combination with Ruta Grave sometimes. I also use Topricin, topically, which contains Arnica as one of the main ingredients. This works on all the inflammation related pain and swelling, also for backaches, rotator cuff, minor blunt injuries, scratches, and bruises, and more. It works for sunburn too. It is amazing!!! I take it a couple times a day, every day, to keep the inflammation down, so I will be more comfortable. Arnica has improved the quality of my life greatly.

No buising with my surgery

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Nov 25, 2012

Fantastic stuff!!

Hyland's Homeopathics

Posted by Reviewer2767234 on Jan 18, 2012

used Hyland's Arnica Montana successfully for bruises, inflamation, and trauma for many years. Have used Hyland's Homeopathic Remedies for many health issues for the whole family from infant to elderly. Homeopathy is my first line of defense. And I trust Hyland's.