Excellant

Posted by Reviewer2326828 on Aug 29, 2011

Like this one better than Boericke brand. Both do what they're suppose to do. This nne seems to act faster

great product

Posted by Denyse on Aug 28, 2011

great brand and product, wouldn't be without. THERE HAS BEEN NUMEROUS OCCASIONS WHERE THIS HAS COME IN HANDY.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Aug 22, 2011

A tried and true remedy from a tried and true company.

Arnica Montana

Posted by Reviewer1092241 on Aug 10, 2011

While i haven't yet used the product, the price compared so favorably to the local suppliers that I would rate it high. Also I got great service.

anti-inflammatory of choice

Posted by Reviewer2789266 on Aug 05, 2011

I use Hylands Arnica 30x as a way of avoiding overuse of Advil for knee pain. I worked very hard to detox my liver after using too much to alleviate pain during the first knee injury 30 years ago, and did an acupuncture and chinese herb cleanse to strengthen my immune system after over a decade of allergies. Arnica is a good anti-inflammatory for me, and if used consistently can bring about good results. After an injury where I spend the first 10 days on crutches, I am walking normally 2 months later and only use my brace for long walks.

Bruising & swelling

Posted by Reviewer2253316 on Jul 31, 2011

My doctor recommended taking this 3 days prior to having eye surgery. I must say I never heard of this product before. I saw my doctor 4 days after the procedure and she remarked I was healing faster than usual. I definitely think using this before & after is the reason way.

Good Results

Posted by Reviewer3054091 on Jul 06, 2011

I love this product!

basic first aid

Posted by Reviewer3223191 on Jun 13, 2011

Have been using this product for over 25 years. Great to alleviate pain from bumps, bruises and injuries. Really keeps the swelling minimal too.

Arnica

Posted by Reviewer1197497 on Apr 20, 2011

this is one of the few "natural" products that works for me. Great for minor aches and bruises.

Surprisingly effective

Posted by Reviewer2616104 on Apr 07, 2011

I have been suffering from a lot of muscle soreness lately and these gentle homeopathic pills really do alleviate the problem, particularly, tenderness of touch.