Arnica Montana

Posted by Reviewer1771944 on Jul 15, 2010

This is awesome formula for body aches and pains from heavy exertion and or bruising.

Baseball

Posted by Reviewer1340469 on Jul 13, 2009

Since my son has been back on the Arnica, there has been no bruising. He takes it everyday whether he thinks he needs it or not. When a bruise does rear it's ugly head it is already yellow and almost gone.

Surprisingly effective

Posted by Reviewer2616104 on Apr 07, 2011

I have been suffering from a lot of muscle soreness lately and these gentle homeopathic pills really do alleviate the problem, particularly, tenderness of touch.

Arnica

Posted by Reviewer1197497 on Apr 20, 2011

this is one of the few "natural" products that works for me. Great for minor aches and bruises.

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Feb 07, 2011

I thought this would be a good cell salt to have on hand and it is. My husband hurt his back and this helped take the pain out quickly. He also had an injury that started to bruise and upon taking this the bruising stopped and went away. I took it after dropping a heavy object on my foot and it never did bruise. The soreness was greatly minimized also. Works as it claims. Good stuff.

Great for pain

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Mar 18, 2011

This works wonders for aches and pains and helps my little one sleep better!

Hylands is great

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Mar 02, 2009

I love Hyland's product so much using it for over 20 yrs even though my husband just took it a day ago I already can say is good because it never failed me thanks Hylands thanks Iherb

works!

Posted by Reviewer3126835 on Nov 11, 2008

This really works. Took days before and following a medical prodedure and experienced no bruising and I bruise easily. I highly recommend.

Hylands, Arnica Montana 30X

Posted by Reviewer3160543 on Jan 31, 2010

This is a great natural pain reliever. My daughter's chiropractor recommended she get some for my granddaughter when she broke her pinky finger. My husband and I now use it too. It does make me sleepy so maybe I need to reduce the number of little beads I take.

Hyland's Arnica Montana

Posted by Reviewer2788450 on Jun 13, 2008

This stuff is great for bruising injuries. Our naturopath said I could take up to 15 at one time with a severe injury. It really helps with decreasing the potential bruising and swelling when used soon after injury. My husband used it after his car accident because the pain meds made him so goofy he couldn't work. He should've been black and blue after totally his truck, but only yellowing slowly came up.