Hyland's, Arnica Montana 30X, 250 Tablets

anti-inflammatory of choice

Posted by Reviewer2789266 on Aug 05, 2011

I use Hylands Arnica 30x as a way of avoiding overuse of Advil for knee pain. I worked very hard to detox my liver after using too much to alleviate pain during the first knee injury 30 years ago, and did an acupuncture and chinese herb cleanse to strengthen my immune system after over a decade of allergies. Arnica is a good anti-inflammatory for me, and if used consistently can bring about good results. After an injury where I spend the first 10 days on crutches, I am walking normally 2 months later and only use my brace for long walks.

Arnica Montana

Posted by Reviewer1771944 on Jul 15, 2010

This is awesome formula for body aches and pains from heavy exertion and or bruising.

This works wonders

Posted by Reviewer3003181 on Nov 07, 2010

I am really glad I bought more than one of this: It helped my son to avoid major bruises and bumps as he is starting to walk and falls everywhere!

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Feb 07, 2011

I thought this would be a good cell salt to have on hand and it is. My husband hurt his back and this helped take the pain out quickly. He also had an injury that started to bruise and upon taking this the bruising stopped and went away. I took it after dropping a heavy object on my foot and it never did bruise. The soreness was greatly minimized also. Works as it claims. Good stuff.

Great for pain

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Mar 18, 2011

This works wonders for aches and pains and helps my little one sleep better!