Hyland's Arnica Montana 30X, 250 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1950572 on Aug 27, 2008

This is a great product. It works faster then the 6x tablets but 4 of them at one time gives me a headache. I take 3 at one time. No side affects and I am allergic to nearly every medicine that the doctor has given me.

Bruising & swelling

Posted by Reviewer2253316 on Jul 31, 2011

My doctor recommended taking this 3 days prior to having eye surgery. I must say I never heard of this product before. I saw my doctor 4 days after the procedure and she remarked I was healing faster than usual. I definitely think using this before & after is the reason way.

Excellant

Posted by Reviewer2326828 on Aug 29, 2011

Like this one better than Boericke brand. Both do what they're suppose to do. This nne seems to act faster

No buising with my surgery

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Nov 25, 2012

Fantastic stuff!!

Hyland's Homeopathics

Posted by Reviewer2767234 on Jan 18, 2012

used Hyland's Arnica Montana successfully for bruises, inflamation, and trauma for many years. Have used Hyland's Homeopathic Remedies for many health issues for the whole family from infant to elderly. Homeopathy is my first line of defense. And I trust Hyland's.

Hyland's Arnica Montana

Posted by sarahknits on Mar 05, 2012

No home should be without this product. It's wonderful to use when you hurt. I recently was using it for back pain. I had tripped over something and fell down. Several weeks later, I had pain in my back. I took this product three times a day for a week, each day the pain in my back got less and less.

good for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Jan 21, 2011

i like that these are good for inflammation and seem to also help with stomach upsets and gas.

Works Every Time!

Posted by JJ2007 on Jul 21, 2010

Although I am trying these days to get to the root of the problem with my daily aches and pains, {especially in the early morning hours} "Hyland's Arnica Montana 30X Tablets", works every time I use this homeopathic remedy! It works on "symptomatic" pain only, which means one must keep taking it many times per day throughout the treatment period {much like the standard prescribed meds from an MD}. Currently, I am on a quest to get to the root of my arthritis pain issues, so I've put the "Hyland's Arnica Montana" on the back burner. I am now under the influence {in a good way} of the "Food Science Sea Mussel" supplement--see my review. This Cure has totally eradicated my low back pain and almost all of my daily aches and pains that I associate with the aging complex. Being Totally Pain Free from day to day is my ultimate goal.

really helps my healing process

Posted by Reviewer1925079 on Jul 22, 2009

My chiropractor told me to take this product along with hypericum perforatum 30c(St. John's wart) while I was in traction, he said it would help with muscle and nerve pain. I really didn't realize how much it was doing, until I ran out it for a week...my body was screaming in pain. within 24 hours of taking it again, all the pain was gone.

a must have

Posted by Reviewer1756888 on Dec 25, 2011

i always carry a spare bottle with me, since i have a physically demanding job and muscle pain is always an issue.