Hyland's, Arnica Montana 30X, 250 Tablets

Hyland's Arnica Montana

Posted by sarahknits From Arizona on Mar 05, 2012

No home should be without this product. It's wonderful to use when you hurt. I recently was using it for back pain. I had tripped over something and fell down. Several weeks later, I had pain in my back. I took this product three times a day for a week, each day the pain in my back got less and less.

Bruising & swelling

Posted by Reviewer2253316 From New York on Jul 31, 2011

My doctor recommended taking this 3 days prior to having eye surgery. I must say I never heard of this product before. I saw my doctor 4 days after the procedure and she remarked I was healing faster than usual. I definitely think using this before & after is the reason way.

Excellant

Posted by Reviewer2326828 From Michigan on Aug 29, 2011

Like this one better than Boericke brand. Both do what they're suppose to do. This nne seems to act faster

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2607044 From Tennessee on Feb 07, 2011

I thought this would be a good cell salt to have on hand and it is. My husband hurt his back and this helped take the pain out quickly. He also had an injury that started to bruise and upon taking this the bruising stopped and went away. I took it after dropping a heavy object on my foot and it never did bruise. The soreness was greatly minimized also. Works as it claims. Good stuff.

Great for pain

Posted by Reviewer1029503 From North Carolina on Mar 18, 2011

This works wonders for aches and pains and helps my little one sleep better!