Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2473699 on Mar 27, 2011

I keep a bottle of this in my purse for when we are out and about. My 3 small children are always getting into scrapes, so it's nice to be able to treat it straight away

Great for pain

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Mar 18, 2011

This works wonders for aches and pains and helps my little one sleep better!

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Feb 07, 2011

I thought this would be a good cell salt to have on hand and it is. My husband hurt his back and this helped take the pain out quickly. He also had an injury that started to bruise and upon taking this the bruising stopped and went away. I took it after dropping a heavy object on my foot and it never did bruise. The soreness was greatly minimized also. Works as it claims. Good stuff.

good for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Jan 21, 2011

i like that these are good for inflammation and seem to also help with stomach upsets and gas.

A wonderful buy!

Posted by Reviewer1847915 on Nov 09, 2010

I have had a very rewarding experience with the Arnica Montana tablets. Happy to have found them with you.And thanks for your prompt attention.

This works wonders

Posted by Reviewer3003181 on Nov 07, 2010

I am really glad I bought more than one of this: It helped my son to avoid major bruises and bumps as he is starting to walk and falls everywhere!

Fast Service - Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3335359 on Oct 09, 2010

The title says it all. You are wonderful to deal with.

Tiny pills help so much.

Posted by Reviewer3179237 on Sep 16, 2010

Hypericum gives a boost for pain-fighting without any side effects!

Arnica

Posted by Reviewer1154483 on Aug 18, 2010

I don't know how anyone gets by without this stuff. I carry a bottle w/me all the time. Any bumps or accidents I have while out shopping, etc. just disappear when you take it -- right away. You do have to remember to take it immediately after getting hurt to have it work the most effectively. Wouldn't be w/o it!!

Works Every Time!

Posted by JJ2007 on Jul 21, 2010

Although I am trying these days to get to the root of the problem with my daily aches and pains, {especially in the early morning hours} "Hyland's Arnica Montana 30X Tablets", works every time I use this homeopathic remedy! It works on "symptomatic" pain only, which means one must keep taking it many times per day throughout the treatment period {much like the standard prescribed meds from an MD}. Currently, I am on a quest to get to the root of my arthritis pain issues, so I've put the "Hyland's Arnica Montana" on the back burner. I am now under the influence {in a good way} of the "Food Science Sea Mussel" supplement--see my review. This Cure has totally eradicated my low back pain and almost all of my daily aches and pains that I associate with the aging complex. Being Totally Pain Free from day to day is my ultimate goal.