Arnica

Posted by Reviewer2789266 on Jul 14, 2011

for serious injury I recommend 30x, which is what I thought I was ordering.

Always Good for Black and Blues/Bruises

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Dec 11, 2015

Have used this for years and if you can remember to take it a couple times a day, it will get rid of bruises in about a week. A lot depends on your health, as bruises are very easy for some people to get. You may have to take them a bit longer to get results.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer1625063 on Jun 15, 2010

I have a swevere bruising condition and had heard that Arnica montana helped in the healing process. I've been taking the max dose and have found that it excells the healing process for me.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1988331 on Mar 14, 2011

I recently had a hip replacement and, prior to surgery, had used massive amounts of ibuprofen to help with the pain. Since my surgery, I decided to try homeopathic remedies for muscle soreness from rehab and working out rather than going back to ibuprofen. Arnica really seems to work. It's easy to take and disolves immediately. No large pills to swollow.

helps with my back problem

Posted by Reviewer2612115 on Oct 20, 2011

This has really helped with my back problem. Not sure what the exact problem is but taking this when it first starts hurting, really eliminates a trip to the chiropractor!! Great product

Pain free

Posted by Reviewer1938320 on Jan 23, 2011

I study and practice homeopathy and these are nice. I like them becasue they are fast dissolving, not hard sugar pellets. A staple in my med kit.

Hyland's Arnica Montana 6X,250 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1950572 on Aug 27, 2008

Great alternative to medicines over the counter. Helps tremendously with arthritis pain and you can take it without side effects.

PAIN

Posted by Reviewer2002508 on Jun 15, 2011

my family & I could not make it a day with minor a pains with out this Prices are fair

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1723619 on Nov 15, 2010

Arnica is a lifesaver for all sorts of strains, sprains, bruises, back pain, etc. I carry it in my backpack for both myself and my dog plus there's a bottle in my purse at all times (not to mention the one at home).

Great homeopathic to have on hand.

Posted by Reviewer1902537 on Dec 13, 2009

I've used this for years for bumps, bruises, strains and sprains. A good one to have on hand in your natural medicine chest.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »