Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Hyland's, Bug Bite Ointment, .26 oz

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Best bite/sting relief

Posted by Reviewer3273421 on Mar 26, 2007

I was impressed (and relieved) by this bug ointment. I was stung by a yellow jacket and after removing the stinger and applying the ointment right away the pain dissipated within 15 minutes. I repeated applications until the pain and swelling was gone completely, about 30 minutes. The next day, the sting site was only a little itchy. It's convenient to carry with you all the time -- it's a little bigger than a chapstick. Excellent choice if you have kids!

Works

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Jan 26, 2009

I am from NY City now that I moved to the mountains anytime I go out the nats I think they call it ..little flies..I guess my body is not used to it..they attack me and then the area gets swollen and itchy really bad..I had both my ankles swollen and red so I bought Hylands Bug Bite ointment...it relieves itching which it is very important that you dont scracth as you can cause infection...it took a few days to go away..next time I will use it before I go out or at least as soon as I feel the bite..

This works!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on May 01, 2011

I bought this months ago and never used it, and then found it when I had been bitten by a bunch of insects ... I was itching really badly, and on application of this ointment, the itching went away! And you don't have to apply it for another few hours. Excellent product and very handy to carry around.

Excellent, reduced swelling and itchiness

Posted by Reviewer1053217 on Dec 06, 2013

I am extremely prone to mosquito bites and have very strong reactions when I get them (a lot of swelling around bites). This balm was a godsend, my swelling went down overnight after a couple applications. This is now a staple in our holistic medicine kit!

No pros for me

Posted by Reviewer2805484 on Jun 10, 2012

Nice smelling, easy to use but did not do anything for my childrens bug bites

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »