Amazing product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2182136 on Dec 12, 2009

Best stuff ever. i use this product on everything. Cleared my son's ezcema and helps scars. Also great on rashes. Surpasses any other brand!

Love this tub of caledula....it lasts for quite a while.

Posted by Reviewer2646396 on Aug 10, 2008

A must have product....great for many skin ailments.

The EVERYTHING Salve

Posted by Reviewer3249179 on Jun 18, 2009

I LOVE calendula salve! I use it on burns, cuts, abrasions, cracked dry skin, even as a moisturizer! Couldn't live without this product.

calendula

Posted by Reviewer3051640 on Aug 16, 2009

This stuff has worked miracles, especially for my daughters skin problems

Calendula

Posted by Reviewer1554125 on Dec 14, 2007

This is extremely effective for my family's scrathes and bruises. I put in on my baby's bottom with every diaper change to prevent rash and we have had much success. Love it!

Calendula takes "the pain out of life"

Posted by Reviewer2874601 on Feb 08, 2008

Calendula from Hyland's works great (it speeds up the healing process) on bruises, scrapes, diaper rash, minor injuries and burns. It has even been helping a friend who is bedridden and dying. With Calendula bedsores are not an issue. Thank you Hyland's for taking the "pain out of life".

Liked this a lot

Posted by Reviewer1455851 on Sep 07, 2010

I had bad skin during the summer (a type of seasonal eczema) and this really helped. Since then, I've used it for dry hands, feet, and skin generally. It's less like a cream and more like an ointment in texture which is probably why it is so effective. It has a nice smell, isn't too heavy, and doesn't seem to stain clothes after you put it on. It's also really soothing if you have itchy skin.

Good choice

Posted by Reviewer3174845 on Jan 17, 2011

Helps make my child's skin smooth and reduce redness

Will always keep this on hand

Posted by MamaToMany on Feb 11, 2011

I use this for everything- diaper cream, cuts, hand & foot moisturization. I recommend this size, as well, because it's very difficult to get the ointment out of the smaller tube. Very thick, doesn't smell great, but this isn't a product to use if you're looking for great fragrance.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1934188 on Nov 23, 2012

I suffer from allergies & the skin around my eyes gets rashy & painful. This is the only thing that calms & heals my skin when it's irritated. Also great for cuts & burns, it's extremely gentle & effective. It does smell a bit earthy, and it is in a heavy petroleum jelly base, but that's a small price to pay for such thorough relief. Excellent value, too. I always have some on hand in the house.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »