Good product to have on standby for occasional sleepless nights

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016

This is a nice product that works well and probably has a convincing placebo effect too. Do yourself a favor and order a kit to keep on standby for jetlag, stress, anxiety or overtired kids. I mainly purchased for jet lag but I do use it occasionally if one of the kids has a nap too late in the day and then can't fall asleep later. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Hylands calm n restful

Posted by 4851599105775841672 on Jan 21, 2014

I found these tablets good when we returned from a holiday abroad. I think they made the transition & time change a bit easier for everybody!

very helpful

Posted by fulltimemumma on Jul 23, 2014

These have been a staple homeopathic product in our house. They are useful for calming your kids during the day & also at night to help them drift off to sleep. I can count on one hand how many times I've left my kids with a baby sitter in 3 years but if I do I just give them a few of these each & they are happy & calm when I leave. Please visit my page for more reviews & how to save on your order.

Sleep knockdown!!

Posted by 5058489819925905391 on Oct 07, 2016

It only takes 1-3 of these tablets to make my child sleep, being stubborn, choosing to fight sleep to stay awake ..but not no more!!! These tablets really are fantastic, good value for money and it arrived bang on time! Night time is a breeze nowadayd, many thanks thanks excellent product!! I will be restocking soon.

This product has helped to calm down my kids

Posted by 4645891441404970042 on Nov 11, 2016

This tablets are one of the best homeopathy tablets ever. My twins had trouble with sleeping over the night, and after the first use it helped.

I usually really like Hylands product - but this one - does nothing at all....

Posted by 5365500436132806804 on Sep 21, 2016

I tried to use it several time on 2 of my kids - didn't do anything at all

Bof

Posted by 5033194317195557974 on Aug 10, 2014

Mon fils a parfois du mal à se canaliser. Pas vu de bienfait avec celà.

ok