New To iHerb?

Hyland's, Calms Fortè, Sleep Aid, 100 Tablets

almost as good as a sleeping pill

Posted by Reviewer1184329 on Sep 01, 2007

My husband sometimes gets insomnia and this almost always does the trick. One warning, though--like a sleeping pill, you need to be able to devote a good 7 or 8 hours to sleeping; it can be hard to wake up in the morning after taking this if you haven't slept long enough!

Japan

Posted by Reviewer2336631 on Nov 24, 2007

I've used it for occasional sleeplessness for the last 35 years. Nothing like it. Highly recommend.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer3358110 on Mar 31, 2009

These are very helpful when you feel like you want to kill someone before getting your period. It also helps me sleep when I am having issues sleeping although I will say that it doesn't always keep me asleep after it helps me fall asleep. Overall, well worth getting.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Jan 19, 2009

Well, I never thought that a homeopathic remedy could be quite so effective! I bought them for my eleven year old who just takes one to help her sleep and maybe one in the day if she feels very anxious (she suffers from anxiety attacks). They dont actually work like a sleeping tablet, they just relax you. They work very well for her just taking one, but when me and my eldest daughter took three at bedtime we both slept perfectly, but the next day we kept on wanting to sleep too! I just felt so sleepy! So now I only take one. Maybe i'll try two when i'm not doing much the next day! But I love them for my youngest.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2248297 on Nov 28, 2007

This is a great product. It helps to calm you before bed but doesn't leave you feeling drowsy. I have even given it to my kids when they have been too upset to sleep.